Looking to write stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyungri

Banned
Banished
I like to cut to the chase. I'm here to write some stories and I'm looking for someone who would like to discuss and come to a conclusion of what we can write together. I'm down for pretty much anything, I enjoy most aspects of stories. None of the weird scat stuff though, if 90% of people don't like it, I don't like it either.

Quick topics.

Fantasy high and low, Modern, Sci-Fi, ancient (Rome, Greece, Egypt.), Medieval (Japan, Europe.) basically all of it, you could probably convince me to write any setting if you give me a good enough story around it.

Few themes.

Vampires, Supernatural, Magic, Modern, investigative, corruption, murder, Conspiracy, royalty. Again pretty much a lot of themes, those are just a few that came to mind.

Few kinks.

My biggest kink is height difference, that's about it, I don't like things like Vore, Gore (to an extent) and Scat so keep that at arms length please. Gore can work in a story aspect but when it comes to a smut scene I like to keep it a little bit away however blood can get involved.

I don't like just sticking everything in a thread and going at it, this is the basis, I consider myself an advanced literate writer if I had to put a label, I'm looking to write, so are you probably, let's chat about some ideas you've had and see what we can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom