Poking the bear (FxF, dubcon/noncon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassySub

Super-Earth
This is just another idea stemming from my FxF kick lately... lol

The idea I had in mind involved me being friends or otherwise acquainted with a girl who makes no secret about having a crush on me. We would see each other just about every day, and it would be something of a comfortable discussion between us when the subject comes up. I don't shy away from you when you talk about how I've been on your mind lately, and at times I even talk with you about it.

Then there are the times that you make semi-sarcastic comments about us hooking up, like when we're drinking together or otherwise alone. Once again, keeping with the overall comfort of our friendship, I simply smile or make a smirk followed by my own semi-sarcastic comment - typically ones involving me in a submissive position with you, and seldomly ones that seem more romantic in nature. I've always believed that we had a mutual understanding that this would never happen. However, what I wouldn't really see is that you've kind of always taken it as a subtle hint that I'm interested, somewhere deep down inside, or that I was just too afraid to admit it. Because of that, my typical behavior hinges upon dangerous.

As teens going through High School, you've seen me lead guys on, usually through teasing and pretending to be interested. Many of the comments I would make were actually quite similar to the ones I make to you. When you would ask me about the guys that I would do that to, I would explain that, in many cases, I found them to be cute but I just wouldn't be interested in them for reasons I never really explained. It would be for that reason alone that you convince yourself that I'm simply playing hard to get.

So one day, my sarcastic comments become too much to resist. Too long have you listened to me talking about you pinning my (tiny by comparison) body against the wall or underneath you, while taking my place as your sub. Or even the comments involving us making love in Dom sub fashion. The next night that we're alone, perhaps drinking alone in your living room, you make a comment that you know I'll respond to. Only this time, you take me up on my "offer" and wait for me too walk into the other room. As I'm preparing my next drink in the kitchen, I turn to the doorway only to find you standing in it. From there, maybe you just approach me and kiss me. Maybe you slap the drink out of my hand and pin me against the wall, like you think that I want. Maybe you slap me across the face instead and watch the drink fall out of my hand because you want to send the message to me that I am, in fact, your sub. Whatever you decide to do, I wouldn't fight, and I wouldn't resist. I'd be too shocked and too drunk to react right away. So when you continue the action, I'm too caught up in all that's going on to think of how the hell I can defend myself. At least until it's too late. By the time I have my wits about me, you're giving me the best sex I've ever had and there's no turning back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom