Threaded Mode | Linear Mode Power Play. Seeking Dominant Characters for BDSM plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmaciatedEgo

Das Hoe
I'm new to this website but I have been roleplaying for 15 years. Recently I've found myself playing a lot of dominant characters and have been craving getting back to my submissive roots.

I am genetically female but I'll play anything and I don't care what gender you or your character is.

While I do enjoy basic smut I love a good plot and complex characters. I will do fantasy, sci-fi, and modern. Non-con is fun, but I also appreciate healthy BDSM relationships. It doesn't always have to be abusive. Most of what I am looking for is the power play between two people, be it willing or not.

I have an extremely wide range of characters and can provide writing samples upon request. This thread will be fairly simple until I establish myself more on this site.

I am fairly open to most fetishes so please feel free to ask. My only strict limits are bestiality, watersports, scat, and underage. Extreme gore and furries aren't my favorite, but I'd be willing to bend the rules for a good plot.

For any questions please feel free to contact me. One of my favorite things is to find a plot someone has been craving and doing what I can to fill that niche, so I would like to hear your interests and cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom