A.D.A (long term yuri romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerer Nadia

Running Charlie's Presidential Campaign
If you have not seen the art for A.D.A, here is a link to the tumbler!

So, first off, what am I looking for? Well, this is to be a long to medium length rp, with the focus on a scientist falling in love with her alien subject, with a focus on both the cute romance building and growing, the drama of keeeping it hidden from the other scientists/government agents overlooking the experiments, as well as tryin. To keep Ada from being made into a weapon of war.

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3615788

So what's the setting? The lab is on another planet then earth, mars or maybe the moon. I was thinking the lab is smaller, but has enough staff where the main characters will have alone time, but also have to be careful still. High tech for sure, so maybe this is in the future?

I'm looking for female characters only, so keep that in mind. Please be prepared for at least one paragraph, and it's not going to be sexual right away, mostly just the alien being curious about her human friend and learning. I would like to play the alien, but I won't force that and can play the scientist instead. Real quick though, make sure to pm me about the rp, with a general idea of what you want out of this rp idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom