Ahura the sorceress, looking for beasts and monsters (NSFW, closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaril

Star
Hey there! Thanks for stopping in. I've recently found myself with a craving to play a certain character who's popped into my head. She's a sorceress named Ahura--well, really an aspiring sorceress, since while she's gifted and not unskilled, she has a long way to go before she can match the great wizards of her world (I'm picturing a very old-school sword-and-sorcery setting, where magic-users can become immensely powerful, but grow more enigmatic and alien in the process). For a sense of Ahura's image, take a look at some of this stuff...

3ba3e1f091d771ca178e23509a0fc618.jpg
b29d1cc38270ca2331b120886b4415cf.jpg
2971406777_1_3_nD9OcLIf.jpg
3xq0v111.jpg

I'm not basing her directly on any one of those, but picture something like that and you're close.

In search of greater power, Ahura travels, practicing her craft and seeking out lost stores of knowledge to study. This opens up plenty of options for stories to do with her, but one in particular is my favorite. Ahura, having heard of a powerful wizard or some other magical being that accepts apprentices who can pass their tests, travels to find this person in hopes of proving herself worthy and learning from them. Turns out, whatever these tests are, they involve getting fucked by a lot of monsters. Ahura is no stranger to this, but impressing her new mentor will really push her to the limit. For this idea, I'd be looking for someone to play a GM-style role, guiding my character through the story and playing the various creatures involved--though you'd also have plenty of opportunity to play your own character, in the form of whoever it is Ahura wants to learn from (they could be male, female, or whatever else strikes your fancy). Or, if you're interested in playing a similar GM role with a different scenario you have in mind, feel free to pitch it to me, though I really would prefer something involving monster fucking.

Interested? Feel free to PM, and we can talk about details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom