A Case for Open Minds || F seeking M ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintersday92

Planetoid
Hello One and all who graces my thread request!

So Iv never done a short request thread before but I have a small idea which I don't think I would class as a long term story. It has a beginning, middle and end (in my mind). So In my head it works as a short story...right?

Anyways I'm going to post a little about me self and what I look for in a RP buddy in posts. I don't think that I ask for much. Just a few good paragraphs ( It could even be one paragraph as long as it's a little more then a few lines I'm a happy lady). I love detail and I try to be as detailed as I can with things so it would be great if you could do the same pretty please! I have a thing for Dom/ sub relationships, and you'll find out with my plot below so if you've read this and think NOPE! Then thanks for reading up to this point! I don't know why but I find it fun to write these kind of scenes and at the end of the day Rping is for fun! To have a laugh and go on a journey! My posting time varies, I will admit. This is purely because my life is getting busier, having my first baby (late august) and getting things ready along with hospital and doctors comes first to me. I will try and post at least once a week. (I am planning on more posts as now i'm on maternity leave but I don't want to get your hopes up so expect a post a week) ANYWAYS enough blabbing on and onto my plot!

Here's a little list of what the plot is based over so you don't have to read everything and be like NOPE not for me at the end.
  • Your character - Dom
  • My Character - Sub
  • Detective / witness
  • Age range for my character is between 24-30
  • Age range for your character ideally would be around 28-35 (just as long as he's older then her)

As the title may give way I have this idea for a detective / CSI, sort of thing. If you have seen CSI : Crime Scene Investigation with Grissom (the older episodes) I love the idea of him being intrigued by Lady Heather who in the TV show is a recurring character who is a professional dominatrix. Now I don't want to use these two guys in my story but I like the idea of them both and I want to do something a little similar.

I will play a professional dominatrix who has a mansion up in some fancy area for all those who wish to dance and play in the Dom / Sub world. Of course it would be for the higher class people with huge rules and contracts that all have to sign to keep everything secretive and wrapped up. She got hold of the mansion through her father as it was also her childhood home where the two lived. Her father was a CEO of some toy brand, which she still has a percentage ownership with although she has nothing to do with the affairs. This is where everyone within her neighbourhood believes she keeps getting her wealth from. Little do they know she has other interest in more grown up toys. Once her father passed away she decided to share her interest in dominatrix and submission with others. Some where friends she had played and teased with others where more from ear from her friends and soon she had a business running with all the right legal work. So that's a little of how everything came to be for her.

Now your character comes in when there's a murder within her establishment and she has no choice but to get the police involved. After all murder isn't all too hot for a business like hers. After all everything is about trust, no matter how far your pushed to your limits or boundaries. I was thinking the case itself could be over something simple like jealously from a worker of hers to a married couple. The husband could have promised to leave his wife for her but never got round to it so her workers jealously got the better of her and thought is she couldn't have him then no one could? We could change this and make it better but I want the story to be more about your character and mine.

His curiosity for her profession and perhaps this is already something that he is into? I would like my character to be taken as a submissive although she wont become one to willingly. I want there time together be built up and she could be asked to help out with the case?

This is just a rough plot base we can change and add to it if someone is still interested after all my blabbing! Haha But if you made it this far then thank ever so much for reading! And I hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to either PM or message me back on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom