Wandering bat's dominance search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderingbat

Meteorite
Hello I am WanderingBat

For anyone that needs to know I normally get on in the middle of the night my time. ask if you need to know more.

Basically, I like some wierd scenarios. I enjoy things a bit weird and quite frankly impossible, but that's fine as far as I am concerned I play both guys and girls. I prefer to play females, but I have no problem playing a male. For a note though, when I play a male, I prefer to play a rather efeminine male, smaller and girly looking, but with a dick. See, femboy or sissyboy for more.

Some pairings I enjoy

master x pet
slave x master
Princess x servant
former master x former slave, positions reversed
sister brother,
father daughter,
uncle neice(s),
and anything step is fine.
Witch x master

animal girl x master, though NOT Furries.

This
http://pre12.deviantart.net/a7c1/th/pre/f/2014/083/0/d/neko_portrait_by_stuffnco-d7bg2ac.jpg

Not This
http://pre04.deviantart.net/7751/th/pre/i/2017/194/f/0/c_h_a_r_m_e_r_by_oomizuao-dbg7m2v.jpg

monster girl x human
Musician x fan
musician x demon
anything x demon
God/Demigod x monster -- fall from grace type

Here are some ideas I have. for the record, they're all rather crazy

I would play a young adult witch, strong in my field and brimming with power and potential. you would play a group, mainly presented by the leader, who captures me. you plan to use me for an ancient spell that would allow you to take over the world, but I won't go with you. You decide to show me a new life, while having drugs slipped into my food at the same time. I lose more and more control with each thing you show me, and finally I end up being nothing more than your toy

You would play a young video game designer, who makes video games for "Female empowerment." That, have hidden hypnotic abilities. the girls who want to be strong independent and strong, get brainwashed to be nothing but mindless bitches in heat. the game quickly catches on, and soon enough every female on the planet who plays is turning into nothing more than a mindless bitch. Possible scenarios: incest brother x sister, incest father x daughter, the designer gets a harem, the game goes global, and every girl in the world plays it and men now have pet playthings.

A revolt was lead by the citizens, angry about taxes and stupid reasons. In the chaos or overthrowing the government, the seventeen year old princess is taken captive by a servant. he plans to use her as his bitch for all the pain she put him through serving him. Older servant is better. my age is slightly negotiable.

I would play a rich girl, daughter of a wealthy family. my parents are always away, so the butler has basically raised me. I fall for him, and he decides to take advantage of her love to turn her into his pet, and anyone else who gets in the way.

I would play two girls, twins, both eighteen years old. we would have grown up in a small town, though we'd be rich unlike everyone else. the factory has polluted everything in town thanks to our parents, but we never cared. It's shown that our father embezzled money out of the entire town, or at least everyone who worked in his factories, retirement funds, so everyone in town is broke, out of a job, and have no money. the government seizes everything he owns, which is everything we own as well. being the spoiled princesses we are, we don't know what to do. We don't know anyone, but everyone in town knows us, and wants payback from us for what our father did.

The girls summoned from another world to save this one trope. the twist, rather than finding a guide or anyone to help us, we're attacked by monsters, narrowly escape, run into town with our clothes from our world in tatters and these people act and dress like people from around the time America was settled, and the town just so happens to be owned by the evil empire, teaming with horny and pent up soldiers, who use the town as their personal stomping ground, and we're already on every wanted poster in town.

I would play the princess of a kingdom, who is being married off to a neighboring kingdom. The neighboring kingdom isn't that strong, but controls all the trade routes through town and everywhere around. If the king wants food and resources for his people, he has to sell me off. here's the kicker, the man my father hired to transport me is a slave from the coliseum, whom, rather than taking me to them and ensuring the prosper of my people, takes me as his property as he breaks free of his shackles. this basically kills my father's nation, but I'm too busy being the slave to this former slave, I'd enjoy some pimping out in this rp, simply because I see it as a thing.

A little normal for me, but weird on another level: I play a cop, a female undercover agent who's been trying to break up the recent drug smuggling operation in town. There's a new drug in town, one no one can track down yet. The girls who take it are reduced to drooling sex freaks till it wears off, three days later, and the men feel amazing while they're doing it, and can last longer and yada yada. The deal was made to buy the drug, when I'm called by my daughter, who's been drugged with this one and is now nothing more than a mindless sex junkie for these mobsters, who tell me to come alone or they kill her. I do, and I get drugged all the same, becoming just like my daughter.

Kinks I like include

Being tied up/ some BDSM
Collars, ropes, ribbons, leashes, whips, other such
cat girl/puppy girl/ similar, it's a BDSM term
Piercings, in a number of places.
Anal, double, oral, deep throat, choking,
extreme size or smell.
fantasy
domination
degradation
humiliation
force