make me yours -- shall we play? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there! i'll keep this short and sweet since i know people typically don't want to read a whole lot but i'm carolina, and usually go by cara. you can call me whatever you like!

i'm very friendly and will always be happy to chat with you! i like to please and make sure we're both getting the fun we want out of a roleplay. i have no post size/limit as long as you feel like you're comfortable and can write a lot or a little depending on what i am given to work with!

i am completely fine with mxf (will only play women for this, sorry!), m/m and f/f roleplays. i love all kinds of concepts from fantasy to modern fantasy, scifi and things with aliens and space, historical stuff, really any universe you can imagine!

i really, really like that rough and good content. noncon and dubcon, kidnappings, reluctant seduction by your boss/teacher/a powerful member of royalty/a leader of a warmongering clan/a cop as a way to get out of being arrested/whatever you like. bdsm is fine with me as long as it doesn't become a heavily bloody thing- spankings wonderful and encouraged. furries/anthropomorphs very good! public sex, people taking advantage of power dynamics to get what they want, enslaved supernatural creatures, gangbangs/reverse harem, you name it. power plays are the best and like i said, i like the rough stuff- though i am also super open to more romantic-themed roleplays! anything you bring to the table i'm happy to consider! just because i like the rougher things doesn't mean i don't like the softer size. i really am willing to play a lot of things.

however, have a ton of other interests that i enjoy just as much! romance! intrigue! you'll find i love detail in my roleplays! i'm down for pure smut or fun plots with lots of things going on! i love to create a story!

want to go on a high fantasy adventure with elves and dwarves and prophecies and dragons? let's do it? want to write something filthy about a professor seducing a co-ed or a doctor making a claim on his favorite nurse? let's go? sci-fi and space pirates and exploration? a sweet sensual historical drama? people who all have animal characteristics? a woman being captured by the enemy clan's leader as a war prize? coffee shop romance? perfect! i'm really really open to anything- i love playing on plots.

i'm also familiar with a few things- mass effect, overwatch, star wars, dragon age to name a few. i have played/seen a lot of things though so ask about it!

tell me what you're really desiring and i will try to help!

again, i'm super open to a lot of things and a lot of themes, just let me know what interests you or if you have anything you're particularly craving! i hope to satisfy those cravings and give us both a good time!

xoxo carolina

RE: quick, rough, and yummy -- shall we play? <3

hi hello my sweets! i have had a hectic week so haven't been on much the past couple of weeks but i'll be on tonight responding to roleplays, and am happy to get some new partners! let's start something delicious together~

RE: quick, rough, and yummy -- shall we play? <3

hi there all! sorry for disappearing for a bit, i've been sick, but please feel free to message me to start something up new! also if we were already roleplaying- feel free to drop me a line so we can continue if you like, i'd love to keep going with things~

working on responding to messages; i just moved so i finally have free time to write as i please! please be patient with me if i have been slow responding until now :) thank you loves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom