Craving Misery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, lovely people. I hope you're having a delicious evening. As for me, I'm...hungry. Now, I respect your time, and there's no shortage of wonderful RP partners here for you to choose from, so let me lay out the basics really quick: if I'm not the partner for you, you'll hopefully know right away, and you can move on (and hopefully find someone who fits you better).

I exclusively play submissive women. I prefer to play over PMs, but I can break out a messenger service (skype, whatever) for a really good plot. I lean toward playing with male characters, but I'm very open to both males and females. Note I said 'characters': I don't care what your RL gender is. I'm biologically female, for the record, but I'm here strictly for RP and am expressly not looking for any kind of RL hookup, period. I generally don't care for futa; apologies to those who are really into the futa thing, it's just not my kink, and while I CAN roll with it, you'll probably be happier with somebody who's really into it. My hard limits are death and dismemberment. Anything short of that, I'm open to. I like cruelty. I like humiliation. I like being torn down and reduced to a crawling, crying, begging mess suitable only for punishment, service, and the devoted worship of her superiors. Just saying. If you like the sound of that, I have some RPs I've been drooling for...

The Bully
(REALLY want this one) My character, a high school senior, becomes the target of a ruthless and sadistic bully. To her own surprise, she responds with deep, animal heat. She loves the punishment, and wants more. She reaches out to the bully to arrange a private meeting, and offers to take anything they feel like dishing out. More than anything -- more than her scholarship, more than her 4.0 grade average, more than her pristine good-girl reputation -- she wants to be humiliated. She wants to be degraded. She wants to be a victim.

Taking the Red Pill
A female journalist, feminist and SJW to the core, writes for a leading pop-culture website. She does an expose on a misogynist male celebrity -- I'm thinking he's a comic artist or a game designer -- and afterwards, he expresses his dismay and offers to give her a personal interview to clear the allegations against him. To be fair, she can't refuse. Too bad for her, he's everything she said he was and worse. And he knows the scent of a budding submissive.

Maybe it starts with little suggestions, tiny nudges to tell her how to sit, how to stand, how to ask questions, how to be attentive when a man is speaking. Maybe he teases a juicy scoop, but he'll only give it if she models a costume or a bikini for him. Slowly, she discovers what he already knows: she wants a man to command her, to be a sex-toy and plaything for men, to be looked at and lusted after. She'll surely lose her job when her article comes out, about how she's been taught to reject feminism and kneel before men, but that's all right. Her former target will have a much better and more appropriate job offer for her. Turning a former harpy, SJW and shrill man-hater into a submissive little pet who craves domination is worth some serious money, after all.

A Queen Enslaved
(Inspired by http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fallen-Queen-Victory-Parade-613230659) The queen of an empire is no more -- well, that is, her empire is no more, thanks to a surprise attack, poor leadership and mistake after mistake. Now she finds herself in chains and expecting the headsman's ax. If only she was so lucky. Her conqueror needs to make a point to her former subjects, and she will be the victim of the object lesson: her fate is to become his personal slave. She might be paraded through the streets, locked in the public stocks or chained in a pig-sty, spattered with filth and utterly humiliated. Maybe she becomes a barracks whore, a fuck-slave for his favored soldiers. Or she might have to dance and serve drinks, naked or dressed in humiliating lingerie, to a gathering of nobles who once paid her tribute. She'll pay her own tribute on her hands and knees, sucking noblemen's cocks under the banquet table. This is the fate of the once-great queen: to be utterly destroyed, and end up a trophy of her master's conquest.

Crushing the Rebellion
In a galaxy-spanning empire, one woman leads a brave flashfire resistance across a hundred occupied worlds. And everything ends in a heartbeat when she falls for bad intelligence and finds herself captured alive. At first, she isn't worried. She's willing to die for the cause, and her followers will fight on without her. But execution isn't what her captors are planning...

After all, what would shatter the resistance more than seeing their fabled heroine broken? Humiliated on intergalactic holovid, her will shattered, her spirit leashed and saddled? The famed Unconquered Soldier.. conquered, for all the galaxy to see. And public rape and torture is only part of the fun. Her captors could fit her with an all-new set of cyber-enhancements, like stimulators that send her into animal heat with the flick of a switch. So everyone can enjoy the sight of their former heroine taking on an entire squadron of imperial soldiers with her hands and mouth and cunt and ass, howling for more as they fuck her senseless. In the end, she'll don a sexy outfit and become the new mouthpiece of the regime she once fought, praising the emperor on her knees while the universe watches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom