f/M or f/F looking for Masters for dark plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelittleslave

Planetoid
This request thread is a work in progress, and will be updated as my availability, desires, etc. change.

As stated in the title, I am looking for folks interested in playing Master (or Mistress) characters for darker, taboo plots that could include such plots as non-con, dub-con, TPE, incest, etc.

About Me
  • I am a 20-something female
  • I prefer longterm plots, with maybe 60/40 smut/plot
  • I only play female characters (generally younger than 30ish)
  • They are always on the submissive side, though not always willingly so
  • I only play with dominants or switches (unless there are more than two of us in an rp, but am open to male or female characters
  • I always play as characters, and prefer to use faceclaims for reference
  • I only play in 3rd person, and will not play as myself.
  • I am here to roleplay. Not engage in online relationships. Please do not ask any sensitive information about me, as I will not answer you.
  • I am looking for fairly literate partners. I can deal with grammatical errors, etc, but would prefer fewer of them, and prefer to engage in threads with plenty of detail provided.
  • I generally write between 2 and 6 paragraphs per reply, and expect a minimum of one paragraph from my partners
  • My preferred platform is threads on site, as I'm trying to keep my rp here away from the rest of my electronic footpring, but I am also willing to play through gmail, AIM, or pms.
  • I work almost full time. I do not have consistent times/days where I able to rapid-fire post. Rather I will have an hour or two most days to work on replies, and one or two days a week where I can get more done/engage in more rapid-fire posting

Particular Kinks​
  • Total Power Exchange
  • Non-consensual
  • Forced anything
  • Branding/Marking
  • Humiliation/Public Humiliation
  • Dehumanization
  • Objectification
  • Bondage
  • Pain/Torture
  • Breeding
  • Incest

Prefer to Avoid
  • Fetishization of non-white races. This is why you will most often see me using white playbys, as I am uncomfortable with the thought of a non-white pb I use being fetishized due to her race.
  • Vore.
  • Anime.
  • Being on the giving side of penetrative sex
  • Being the dom.
  • Gender transformation (I find this is difficult to do without it coming across as transphobic).
  • Plots with non-stop blow jobs . . . I don't mind playing them here and there, but I don't really get much out of them, and if this is a kink you will want to do all the time, we may not be the best match

Hard Limits

Under 16. Smothering or suffocation with a bag/plastic wrap over the face or stuffed down the throat.​

For a longer list of kinks, you can find my F-List here. Any kinks not on the list are ones I am likely neutral about. Or they're a given, with things such as specific scenes, etc.

Kink-related scenarios I would like to try:​

• a scene in which MC is tied down on her back, and made entirely helpless as she is given an enema, unable to do anything but watch her stomach inflate with whatever is being put into her
  • a mummification scene in which all of MC is wrapped/covered and immobilized except for her sexual parts, leaving only her mouth, anus, vagina, and breasts bare for use. essentially making her nothing more than a sex toy
  • sensory deprivation. similar to the above, in which MC is bound (perhaps suspended), blindfolded, gagged, and earmuffed, therefore unable to sense what punishments or touches are coming and when
  • YC having MC on display for others at some kind of party/gathering at their house. perhaps suspended, but made to remain as a prop either solely to look at, or for guests to use (i.e. as a sextoy, table, chandelier, etc)
  • YC possessively claiming MC by piercing her genitals and placing a lock directly through the piercing as a chastity device when YC is not using her
  • MC having to wear obvious signs of ownership (bells, collars, clamps, vibrators, plugs) in public
  • Situations in which YC gives MC rules which she is incapable of following because YC wants an excuse to punish her. (i.e. 'reach this thing that's super high while staying on your knees, etc')
  • the use of cages (the smaller/more restricting, the better), bondage, & poses without any support that cause MC great discomfort
  • some kind of female version of a humbler device to keep MC on her knees. I've got some thoughts about a way this could work if you need advice

Vague and/or Specific plot ideas: (I hope to add more detail to these later)
  • a breeding plot
  • the classic abduction plot
  • being tricked into a 24/7 master/slave relationship
  • a completely obedient slave who is in love with a Master who constantly mistreats them, treating them worse than their pet (and/or other slaves)
  • a possessive, jealous Master who pimps out his slave to other men and then punishes her for the way it makes him jealous
  • being the slave of multiple owners (i.e. two brothers, or a husband and wife, etc)
  • something medieval or Roman times could be fun . . .
  • I have an idea about a plot I'd like to do in the Star Wars universe wherein MC is a member of the rebellion and/or a FS or former jedi, and is captured by YC, an imperial, who takes it upon themselves to try and enslave/break my character for both their own use and for the benefit of the empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom