Siblings (Growth/Giant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsthebest

Meteorite
Mom and dad really fucked up this time. But who said world renowned scientists couldn't make mistakes?

While working on their latest and greatest in biological development, our parents accidentally released a gas in the house just before they left for the summit in Italy. The gas was supposed to accelerate the growth of plants so you could have fully matured potatoes in days. And twice the size too!

You and me (spoiled 19 year olds) went about our day to day lives of avoiding each other as much as possible but with similar concerns. All our clothes were shrinking.
"You're supposed to use cold water only you fucking idiot!" I yelled when I found my favorite t-shirt now a too tight crop top.

Later you practically broke my door when you stormed into my room livid about your jeans. "Did you use the wrong detergent again you stupid bitch? My jeans are ruined now."

Slowly we realized that it wasn't the clothes. It was us! So much anger toward each other and we hadn't even realized we'd both grown a foot taller. And it only got worse. Day after day and we kept getting bigger and bigger. Too big for the chairs in the kitchen, too tall for the doors to our bedroom, too huge for the tubs in our bathrooms. But we have each other. The only one's big enough to satisfy one another.

What's that? Mom and dad are home? Looks like we're in charge now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom