Two Drunk Girls at a Party (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValerieLeigh99

Banned
Banished
This arrangement actually has a lot more open-endedness to it than the others that I've posted. Basically, this plot centers around two girls who have had too much to drink at a party or even just hanging out with each other. Or maybe one girl has had too much to drink and the other one has had a crush on her for some time now. Or...... maybe one girl has had too much to drink and bumps into an enemy of hers while alone at a party? The combinations go on and on. If it's practical, I'm all for it :) the only thing that I insist on is that I would play as the drunk girl who has a move made on her by the other, either consensually or non-consensually.

Aside from the pairing combinations listed above, the way things start could be open ended as well. Are we two girls who just had a spark happen between us and suddenly we're experimenting with each other? Am I the object of your characters desire and one night while drinking at a party, you make a move when you see my defenses have been lowered? Or are we enemies in some way and my bumping into you (a known lesbian) while drunk at a party all by myself was the worst possible thing to happen to me? Regardless of the circumstances, the outcome of any of the pairings that we go with would be favorable for your character and her desires. Maybe I still consider myself straight but also dabble in a little experimentation here and there going forward? Maybe your character makes her move when I'm drunk and it goes on to become a secret kept between both of us? Or maybe an enemy of mine and known lesbian catches me off-guard while alone and dominates me with sex so great that I willfully accept my place as her sub going forward?

As with any of my other plots, this is kind of a rough draft. I'm happy to hear suggestions on how to make it better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom