Been a while, looking for a kinky quickie

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoknowsfap

Super-Earth
Think I could interest any of you in a kinky roleplay? I love it rough and nasty, someone using and abusing me, doesn't half make me squirm. I roleplay all sorts, either playing as myself, a different aged me, or just a random... so yeah, anything goes!

I don't really seem to have any limits so I think it's safe to say most things go with me, can't hurt to try me with ideas/requests! Happy to discuss ideas or just get straight into it, hit me up!

whoknowsfap said:
Think I could interest any of you in a kinky roleplay? I love it rough and nasty, someone using and abusing me, doesn't half make me squirm. I roleplay all sorts, either playing as myself, a different aged me, or just a random... so yeah, anything goes!

I don't really seem to have any limits so I think it's safe to say most things go with me, can't hurt to try me with ideas/requests! Happy to discuss ideas or just get straight into it, hit me up!

I was thinking yc could be a dlivery driver who ends up on the wrong run. Mc world grab her and use her for a few days maybe a frat party?

always best to PM, I check there far more often that this thread. Kind of slips me by I suppose!

To add to what's above,

Some general thoughts and cravings

-- Feeling urges to be ganged

I have two ways to go about it:
1. had sex but never a GB
2. Loose virginity through GB

-- Looking to play either a naive emo, or a chav who bites off more than she can chew

At this point I should confirm that I am open to most if not all ideas (although I prefer new and/or unusual ones)

-- Getting bred

-- Mistakenly sent to a guys prison?

--petite emo interracial RP?
Usually with older guys, perhaps whilst on holiday?

-- FxF roles also work for me
or FxFxFxFxF... etc. Party? slumber party? anything?

-- Maybe some old guys in the park to take advantage of me
either because Im naive or because Im heading home drunk. Or just because

-- Some locals looking for fun with me he tourist on safari?

I'm open to most suggestions and happy to RP with either guys or gals

-- Incubi
Or invisible man, something interesting in my bed when I think I'm alone. Ghosts perhaps who can later on have fun with me when I'm in the outside world

Internet went a bit iffy the other day, I think I've misplaced someones message :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom