[FxA] WarCraft roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest21

Moon
Hi! I am looking for some RP set in the WarCraft universe. It's a bit specific, but open to either males or futas. In essence, the prompt is all about the Worgen vs. Undead storyline where (in this roleplay) Sylvanas decides to strike back at King Genn Greymane and ends up taking his daughter, Tess Greymane, captive. From here, they decide to turn her into a cock loving sex-slave. Due to the nature of the plot though, the other person would either have to be one (or more) undead males (possibly other Horde races even) or a futa Sylvanas. Either works! I'll be taking on the role of the captive daughter herself :) Some knowledge of WarCraft and the storyline itself would be nice.
My favourite kinks that I want to include in this are: aphrodisiacs, gangbangs, vaginal/anal virginity, dirty talking, (public) humiliation/degradation, spanking and collars. I prefer my partner to be able to write at least one paragraph at minimum and write in third-person (sorry first-person folks, just not my style!). No one-liners, please. Kinks and such are up for discussion and aren't set in stone! Would prefer a partner that is capable of roleplaying multiple people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom