Aliens and Monsters and Anthros, oh my! [F for M or Fu]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: This request thread is a work in progress. It will primarily be a search for human female/other species pairings. Thanks for being patient while I iron out the details. This thread is guaranteed to be a complete mess until everything is finished.

Cravings
Female Ryder/Jaal Ama Darav from ME:A, anything Pokémon or Harry Potter, and all original plots.

Pairings

Fandoms

Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts
Magizoologist/Creature
Magizoologist/Anthro Thestral
Hogwarts Teacher/Centaur
Dragonologist/Dragon

ME:A
Female Ryder/Jaal Ama Darav
Female Ryder/Futa Vetra Nyx
Original Character/Krogan
Original Character/Turian
Original Character/Angara

Pokémon
Researcher/Pokémon
Day Care Lady/Pokémon
Original Character/Pokémon

Star Wars
Human/Life Debt Wookie
Human/Togruta
Human/Twi'lek
Human/Zabrak

Originals

Human/Alien (Preferably bipedal.)
Human/Monster (Orc, Centaur, Minotaur, Dragon, Vampire, Werewolf)
Human/Anthro or Furry (Wolf, Dog, Fox, Bear, Big Cat, Horse, Dragon, etc.)

Plots

Heavensent
Setting: Ancient Asia, Fantasy
Pairing: Healer/God of the Hunt (Anthro Tiger)
Following a coup on the Heavenly Council, a group of gods have their memories taken and are rendered mortal before being cast down to Earth. One god is found by a young human healer, who nurses him back to health. The two embark on an adventure to discover his true identify and return his lost memories.

Pack Life
Setting:
Pairing: Human/Wolf (Anthro or Feral)
Adopted by the Alpha of a pack after being found in the harsh Alaskan wilderness, a child grows into a wild young woman under the watchful eyes of her wolf mother and father and the members of her pack.

The Lone Tower
Setting: Medieval Fantasy
Pairing: Princess/Dragon (Anthro or Feral)
A princess is locked away in a menacing tower by her father, a mad king. His intention is to keep her only to himself, with a fierce dragon to guard her from any that may try to steal her away from him. But the princess and the dragon grow close, and the two devise a plan to escape her father.

Wordbank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom