Icelandic's FxF FxFuta parings, plots, and fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelandic

Super-Earth
So, as the title says, this is just a few parings set up to some further plots I have, (all FxF or FxFuta) and I do have a few plots as well. But of course, first things first, the rules.

-No gross stuff
-No underage
-Please don't poof on me
-I only RP through PM's
-Please let me know if you are gunna stop the RP for any reason

So, if you can follow those rules, then awesome! And here is my plots! To which, I have plots for. :p

---PARINGS---

Characters I would play would be on the left. And I would generally play the dominant role, or at least a switch.
Bad girl - Good girl
Bad girl - Cop
Bully - Victim
Petty criminal - Superhero
Daughter - Mother
Sister - Sister
Lonely girl - Demoness (or goddess)
Lonely girl - Monster Girl
Former friend - Former friend
Foreign exchange student - Roomate
Roomate - Roomate

---PLOTS---

--- Downward Spiral
MC is a bad girl, and YC, against her better judgement, is head-over-heals for her. But as the relationship grows, MC will reveal herself to be abusive, insecure, and manipulative, being able to say all the right words to keep this dysfunctional relationship together. But, as time goes on, the mask starts to crack further, revealing ever darker secrets that my character harbors.

--- Downward Spiral (Lighter)
Essentially the same as Downward Spiral, but no big dark secrets, rather a simple story of a love gone wrong.

--- Revenge
MC and YC never quite hit it off, causing a bit of a feud due to a large difference in personality that neither side could overcome or simply ignore. So, one day, MC catches YC alone in the locker room, and decides to get revenge on her for the trouble that she has caused her.

--- A World Apart
MC and YC could not be more different, as my character is a highly conservative foreign exchange student from Eastern Europe. But, as fate would have it, she was paired in with YC in their college dorms. Out of that, an awkward and hesitant love is born from MC.

--- Needing a hero
MC was dealt a bad hand in life, and that, along with bad choices, led her to become a homeless, petty thief. But one day, she encounters the cities local superheroine, YC. And while YC want's nothing but to help MC, MC is not sure if anything could ever change for her.

--- Mother
After her husband died, she has been left to take care of her 18 year old daughter. But loneliness is getting the best of her, and she starts seeing her daughter as something more then just her daughter. (I can play any role in this one.)

--- My sister, my bully.
YC's sister a bit of a bully in life, and that does not change at home either. Whether it is being shoved, called names, tripped, or anything else, MC is always there to be a bother to YC. But one day things start to change, and MC starts to target her in increasingly different ways. (This plot can be done without the sisterXsister aspect as well. And I can also play either role.)

--- Someone I used to know.
YC moved away from MC at a young age, but now all grown up, she moves back to her hometown, only to find MC, and to find that life had not been nearly as nice to her as it has for YC, causing a sense of bitterness between MC and yours.

---FANDOMS---

Overwatch: ***
Akame Ga Kill ***
Lara Croft: **
MLP: **** (Either feral or humanized)
Mass Effect: *
Bleach **
Fallout 4: *
Legend of Korra: ****
Metroid: **
Black Lagoon: ****
Warhammer 40K ***
Life is Strange: ****
Dark Souls series ***
Bloodborne ***
DC Universe ***
Marvel Universe ***

---CELEBS---

Rosario Dawson **
Salma Hayek ***
Yolandi Visser ****
Nicki Minaj ****
Taylor Swift **
Katy Perry ***
Ariana Grande ***
Gemma Atkinson ****

------------------------------
So, that is all for now, but do PM me if anything there looks good to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom