werewolves, please! [fxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

inviz

Meteorite
hey there! i'm lottie, and i'm looking to play with gay werewolves! as gay werewolves, against gay werewolves, they're just my favourite things! i've got some info below for both a few worldish ideas and stuff about me!

(i guess some people might get a little nervous about writing ads in lowercase, but i do of course write my in-character posts with all kinds of capitalization and whatnot)

i'm over 21, been writing over 10 years as well. i really enjoy werewolves, obviously, for lots of reasons, which i don't really need to go into here! i'm EST, and i'm usually on in the evening 'til the early morning, sometimes earlier, sometimes later. typically if you're on at the same time and we've got a good back and forth, i don't mind staying up a bit later if i can.
i write anywhere from a couple slim paragraphs up 'til about 700 words.

in case you missed it, i'm looking for non-straight werewolf couples, of any gender. trans and nonbinary characters are fine, obvs.

now, i'm looking for pretty happy, healthy relationships. i certainly don't mind ups and downs, but i'm not looking for a ton of werewolves being super possessive and ~~alpha~~ and stuff. not really what i'm looking for (although i've got a weakness for ABO stuff despite this because i'm trash).

the below are all individual desires, but if you wanna combine any of them, feel free to get creative!

- something dealing with the old English myth that if someone who truly loved and trusted the werewolf called it by name, that it'd turn back to human. this'd be lots of fun with a werewolf/human line, perhaps?

- an rp from an antagonist's pov, like objectively they are doing a thing that's bad, but they can only see the good of it. this is literally just this sentence as far as idea goes, but if it inspires you at all, seriously please hit me up, this sounds great.

- batTLE COUPLEs.

- different transformed states than 'KILL EVERYTHING, EAT EVERYONE'. transformations varying person to person

- preconceptions being subverted: tiny girls that kick ass, burly dudes going to the old folk's home to knit with the ladies as they talk about the weather, millions of other things

- playing a good necromancer ♥♥♥

the rp itself doesn't need to include any or all of these -- if you've got your own fun ideas about werewolves, feel free to hit me up and i'd love to discuss them!
pm, email, or discord work best for me, but i'm willing to try wherever you prefer to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom