Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon & The Mage {Lady Nef x Futachick}

Lady Nefrodiel

Planetoid
Riding by horseback, a beautiful teal-haired woman arrived at the entrance of a rather large cave. Of course, the cave had to be large. After all, a dragon lived there. Although she had never actually dealt with a dragon before, she had studied them back in the academy. And just who was this woman seeking a dragon? Lucine Vilente was the name and magical creature exterminator was her game. For her latest commission, a prosperous city had reported that a dragon was scaring off the inhabitants and it was bad for business. So who better to hire than the well known Lucine Vilente. Patting her horse reassuringly, the woman whispered some magical laced words to her beast and the faithful mare trotted off into safety. She would have been absolutely horrified if her lovely Belaris was toasted by the enemy.

With that piece of business done, teal hued eyes studied the dark, ominous looking cave before heading in. Calling an orb of light to her assistance, the hunter-mage was all ready to tackle her first dragon.

Unknown to the mage that the dragon had gone out for a moment of time to get something to eat namely a small animal. When she returned to her cave she notices the horse that was infront of her cave. She was to happy about this think it was some kind of knight or something along the lines that came to slay her. She was know as Nina, but the human race don't really know of her name. She was a humanoid dragon most of her scales is blue, but her underbelly was a yellowish white color which her large breasts same color beside her nipples which is pink. Once she enter the cave Nina spread her wing blocking the light of the sun. "Who dares enter my cave." Nina yelled out. If Licine saw what at Nina's she would see was the point of the cock's head as the rest of the cock was still in the sheath of the dragon.

As Lucine continued to explore the cave, looking for her quarry, she heard a voice. Comprehending the meaning of the words, she swiftly turned her head to meet the source of the voice. However, what the mage saw was not what she had expected. At the academy Lucine had been taught, they had taught a very specific kind of dragon. This was nothing like she had seen in her life. However, it was obvious that this was her quarry. After all, it had the resemblance of a dragon. And she... no it? Was that the point of a cock she saw there? This was yet another new thing for Lucine the mage. The teal eyes couldn't help but blink in disbelief at the site before her. She couldn't stop staring, yet her mage obsessed mind wondered if the source was some sort of spell. She had heard rumors from fellow mages about using magic for sexual purposes... but she herself had never tried it. But here she was acting like she wasn't a professional! "Your cave?" Lucine asked, "So your the one causing trouble for the nearby city. You don't exactly look like a proper dragon... at least not the kind that I was taught in school. But then again, your race is rather a mysterious one isn't it?"

Nina was surprised to hear a human female's voice, but all the same it was human that wanted to slay her. Nina had killed off everyone who came to slayer her, but seeing this was a female human she planned on have her fun with her. Nina move closer her wings folded behind her letting the sun's light back into the cave. "Yes my cave." she replied to Lucine. "And what if I was?" she asked not really scared of the woman at all. "Let just say I different from the normal dragons." she said getting close to the woman with each word said.

The sunlight came rushing in as the dragon lowered her wings. Able to see her quarry and her surroundings quite well, the light Lucine held in her hand went out. If she was worried about the light, she wouldn't be able to properly fight. "I see then. Well, your not exactly what I expected after all. It matters not, a job is a job," noted the teal-haired woman almost callously. She was a very beautiful woman... even if she really wasn't a woman. Well, Lucine exactly wasn't sure what her gender was. It was rather confusing. Shemale? What was her problem? This was not professional at all! And she needed the money. Everyone needed to make a living. So, she began mentally chanting a spell to weaken the dragon so she could kill it. Unfortunately, Lucine had made a rather fatal mistake...

OOC: If you want me to continue on with the post so you can respond, let me know. xP But I thought if I explained it in here, I would be moving things too fast. xP

Hearing the word to her spell Nina knew that she is a mage knowing very well the dangers of a mage. "Well then I guess I'll have to defend myself againsten you if you planning on fighting me." she said slipping on a ring out the sight of the woman. The ring had a power that will bounce any magic cast on the wearer and return it back to the caster. With that part done Nina wanted to play with the woman's mind as she started to lightly twist at her own tits. "Well I guess I going to die so I going to have one last fun." she said moaning out loud her cock slowly coming out of the sheath becoming a fully erected 10 inch cock. She then turned around, bending down, and spread her legs. She used one hand to stroke herself and the other to finger her pussy.

Having finished the spell, she released its fury on the humanoid dragon. But there were two things Lucine had not been expecting. One, she had made a fatal mistake altering the spell's meaning completely. Two, she had not counted on the fact that the dragon had the ability to rebound her attack. So, when the attack came bouncing back to her, the teal-haired mage was absolutely shocked. However, the real shock had been when she started to feel kind of funny... especially in her nether regions. It was like an itch. No, it was like a bump. Wait, was it growing? By the gods, what was going on!? She was so distracted by this unusual sensation in her body that she hadn't even noticed the fact the dragon was playing with herself. No, Lucine was having some personal crisis to even really pay attention to the outside world. An involuntary shudder ran through her body as she felt... the bump? elongating until finally a tear of her pants could be heard. When Lucine looked down she couldn't help but fall to her knees in shock. It was so... heavy? Her teal eyes couldn't believe what had just happened.

She was staring at a penis. A penis attached to her body. A living, organic penis... The confused mage looked up to see that the dragon had one like hers. Except bigger. Bitch. Wait... what the hell was she thinking!? Why did it even matter!? She had a fucking penis. It was unatural! It wasn't right!

"You," sneered the rather disturbed mage, "This is your fault! I have this.... this... thing because of you! How the hell do I get rid of it!? I..." What the fuck? Were those tears forming in her eyes. She had slain monsters... and yet having a penis had her flying off the handle!? "I... I can't do this... how the hell do you live with it?" she inquired. Her body was confused. Estrogen and testerone was running simultanously through her body and well... her hormones was messing with her like hell.

Nina gotten herself up after she heared the mage stopped her chanting of her spell. She knew full well that the spell hit it caster, but what she didn't know was the spell gave a was altered and would give the mage a penis. A little shocked at the sight of the large cock, but it didn't appeared that was shocked at all. Nina laugh as she heared it was her fault that she had a penis. "Please it isn't my spell that gave you that cock." she said walking toward the woman with a grin on her face. "That thing isn't so bad and how I live with it is by having some fun with other humans." once she gotten close to the woman Nina ripped of the human's clothing leaving her naked. Her tail now wrapped around the mage's new cock as it start to rub it slowly.

"You... you distracted me with your... your unnaturalness!" snapped Lucine rather lamely back. Yes, the dragon was right. She knew that, but didn't really want to admit that it was her own damn fault she was now stuck with a cock. Seeing the dragon approach her, she should have backed up. Or at least stood up. But no, she was so distracted by this meaty, unfeminine thing that was now attached to her body. Lucine may have had a rough occupation as a monster exterminator, but that didn't mean she wasn't proud of her gender. Except the dragon wasn't trying to eat her, at least, not in that sense. The teal-haired mage wasn't sure which was worse as she felt like a stranger in her own body as the dragon ripped her of her clothes. She should protest. She should do something. But she just couldn't. As the dragon's tail grabbed onto her new appendage, a moan was released from the woman's lips. It felt so... sensitive, yes dammit, that felt good. Needless to say, it didn't take very long for the rather large cock to be aroused. "This... this is so wrong," protested Lucine, but came more like a moan. It was just so new. And well, shocking.

The humanoid dragon's tongue came out of one side of her mouth moving to the other then came back in her mouth. She enjoy screwing with the human when she felt her lust need to be tamed in some way. I didn't matter what gender her pray was, as long as she could fuck them she was happy. Now she had something that was sort like herself only differents was that the creature was a human and not a humanoid dragon. Her tail stroked her cock faster and faster getting closer to the woman . "You may be saying no through your mouth, but you body doesn't lie it want more." she said push the woman down on her back as she had herself ready to take the cock in her pussy. She used her tail to kept the woman's cock pertectly lined up so she could slam herself right down. "Ready yourself for great pleaser woman." she said wanting to see the look on her face before she had her plung in her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom