Looking for Smutty one shots with possible room for growth

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lustmesweetly

Hey there.

I'm currently in the mood for something short term and smutty. But any of the ideas can grow, if we decide to have them.

Pretty open to most things, except bathroom stuff, futa/been, incest or anthros. I also prefer guys.

Likes: Risk of pregnancy, lots of cum, interracial, age gap, photographed sex, rough sex, humiliation, Dominate demanding Sirs. I even enjoy more vanilla stuff. It's all about having fun!

Random ideas!

Cheating roll.
1: Wife goes back to her hometown without her husband, who had to stay in work. She is there to see family, but being a small town she can't help but run into the old high school bad boy, and being one of the few girls that turned him down, he saw his chance to change that and show her a good time while she is back in town.

2: Woman and her significant other get in a fight. So she storms out and goes off to the club where her friends. As her group dwindles over the night she finds herself alone in the club, being approach by smooth talking man who wants to keep her company. ( Possible interracial or age gap idea )

3: Sarah and Bethany, Two best friends decided to give one of the Sarah's boyfriends a birthday surprise. A threesome. But the next day Sarah has to rush to work leaving the two alone, and after that mind blowing sex, Bethany doesn't know if she can be left alone with him.

Age Gap:
1: Chloe is swiping through tinder when she finds an unexpected match with a man almost old enough to be her dad. He is funny and convinces for her to come meet up with him. Finding herself at his place being utterly seduced and dominated by the older man. ( Choke me, Daddy. )

2: Miranda is a single mother of one who works at nights at the city bar. One night a young man comes, he is sweet , and after her shift he convinces her to come have some fun with him. So she goes bar bobbing with him, and finally ending up alone.

Sketchy

1: A couple of seniors decide to be bad before they graduate. Having never tried drugs before the follow they rumors to a drug dealers house, who sees nothing more than an easy score, inviting the girl's into his house and it isn't long before he has them hooked. ( Possible age gap. )

2: A girl is trying her damnedest to become a professional model, when she reads an ad online. She sends in a few photos and gets an interview. Once there the would be agent talks her into a variety of poses and position, telling the young woman it is the price of show biz. Only it turns out he isn't an agent. But she does get some recognition from the videos he posted online.

3: A young woman is kidnapped and taken far away by a ma. Who simply had to have her. He will make her his even if he has to break her first. Making her turn from victim into loyal lover.

Hate-Fucking

1: Katherine hates Scott ( Doesn't have to be Scott )with a passion, and the feeling is quite reciprocated. Always trying to one up each other in the office. So when they get sent to the Bahamas on a business trip, it is the worse thing that could happen to them. And after a long day in business meetings the two split up and go their separate ways. Until a drunken Scott comes across a drunken Katherine. And she doesn't look too bad in the bikini she was wearing. So Scott decides it is time to find a way to get Katherine up to his room to show her what her mouth is really for.

3: Jenny is the college girl that runs the local McDonald's. She thinks she is queen fucking bee. But a couple of her younger employees have had enough of her shit. And decide it is time to teach her a lesson. So they make a plan, and invite Jenny over to smoke some weed with them. She figures why not, free weed, so she goes. But she finds herself a little more stoned than she is use too and soon finds herself in a compromising position as they have photos and recordings of everything she had done. ( Doesn't have to be weed, can be a random made up drug that just makes her horny and compliant. )

That's it for now! Don't like any of them, throw me your own idea I'm happy to listen. Hell, throw me a smutty post and I'm likely to just respond and jump into it. I'm just looking for lots of fun! So let's have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom