Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gang (PadanFain and Niki-Gale

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
Keith was nervous. All of the guys in the room were nervous too, although you wouldn't be able to tell from just looking at them. They looked more angry than anything else and liable to spring in aggressive rage at the least provocation. The thing was, none of them wanted to get caught and all of them had been drenched in illegal activities for a looong time. There was much fodder for law enforcement to put all of them away for long sentences, especially based on the testimony of a witness.

She sat in front of him on the stool, her lip split and nose bloodied and a bruise starting to form on her cheek. She had seen something that would spell disaster for all of them, but so far she wasn't talking. They had to find out what she knew and shut her up before she had the chance to tell anyone. All of the men and even Keith had taken turns beating her, so far with little success of making her speak.

Keith didn't want to go to prison. He wasn't the strongest fellow and kind of weaselly, but with no real skills or value to anyone. While in the joint he'd been a prag for Nazi's and repeatedly raped and beaten. He could not go back. The only reason he had any high standing where he was now was because he was best friends with the leader of their gang, Creasy. But if the cops came after them, he knew Creasy would split and leave the men to fend for themselves, and him to get arrested again. That's why he couldn't let anything happen that might put him back in jail. All that stood in his way, was this girl.

After many beatings, things had finally calmed down and Keith had his wits back. He was trying to reason with her.

"You know I could rape you," he said to her, his voice low and his eyes sympathetic. "I don't want to, but I will and let every man in this room get a piece as well." He gestured around the room and a few of the men smiled and nodded, grunting affirmation and chuckling to themselves. "Unless..." he paused, letting the men around him fall silent. "...You tell me what you know."

Crystal was like any 18 year old girl her age but she had something that made her different and tormented. Crystal had naturally white hair that ended just past her butt and she had naturally redish gold eyes. Fresh out of high school and trying to fit in where she lived one would say she was normal aside from her hair and eyes, but that changed one day when she saw the worst gang ever commit many crimes and she was going to confess to the authorities what she had seen.

Crystal stood up and spat on Keith's face before running to a corner hoping to be able to fight and said "I told you i dont know anything" She lied as she hit the corner and had tears in her eyes from the cuts and bruises she recieved from being beaten "I'm just an 18 year old virgin girl trying to get home to my cat" she did not care that she had said she was virgin and was about to fight for as long as she could. She saw the guys there moving and she screamed "Someone help me!"

She stood there and kick a few of the men in the groin and had punched a couple others while saying "I'm not letting you touch me, i dont want to be violated. Not to mention i cant tell you what i dont know" She continued to lie and say she knew nothing and that she was being abused for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom