Come and get your love! (FxAnything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safira

Planetoid
Hiya, I'm Safira. Welcome to my request thread!
A little bit about me:

You can call me Safi, Saph or simply, Safira. I am a 25 year old female, currently working in a hospital somwhere far, in eastern European conutry. Thus, my time online may be limited due to work or social engagements, my work hours are inconsistent. I trust that you'll understand - if not, please don't bother to PM me. I prefer and will exclusively play females in roleplays. I have no experience in homosexual roleplay but I am eager to learn. This thread will be short, simple, to the point, and plain.

_______________________________________________________​

Rules:

Please be polite. To me, and to anyone else who may happen to stop by to post.
Please respect my likes, dislikes, wants, and opinions. I'll respect and evern cater to yours.
Please PM me your requests - it's likely I won't see them here.
All of my roleplays will be taking place on Blue Moon and I have a strong preference for PMs.
I have no issue with a male playing female characters, female playing a male or any combinations, it does not bother me as long as I can play a female character.
My post lenght is minimum one paragraph, I usually go for 2-3. I firmly believe in quality over quantity.

Well endowed. I really love the touch, sight, smell and feel of a very large cock. I love unrealistically big dicks, also when it involves bulging stomach and throat when we get to play.
Cum. I love cum, it's smell. Pregnancy risk and breeding is also a favorite.
Faceclaims. I will use faceclaims, I do not require my partner to have one but I will be happy if she/he does.
Interracial. I can play a white, latino or asian woman. Maybe a black one if the faceclaim is right.
Roughness. I love it rough. I prefer playing a submissive character but if persuaded and if the story is right I might be tempted to play a dom. Or just throw the whole sub/dom dynamic away.
Ageplay. I like it when I can play an older sister or a girl who's gotten herself into an advanture with a much older guy. It's not required but it will make me happy.
Dubcon/Coercion. Make my character have sex with your and make her trully love it.

Dislikes:
Being dropped. Tell me, please, if you dislike the roleplay and wish to discontinue it.
Rudeness.
Gore, vore, bloodplay, toilet play. The usual.
Rape.

I am willing to discuss the possibility of me trying almost anything; however, if I say no, please do not push me.

_______________________________________________________​

Faceclaims:

Faceclaims:
Alexandra Daddario
Alejandra Guilmant
Alison Brie
Anne Hathaway
Amber Heard
Ashley Sky
Chrissie Chau
Elizabeth Turner
Emily Ratajkowski
Gal Gadot
Gia DiMarco
Kelly Rohrbach
Margot Robbie
Monique Alexander
Takeda Rena

I will add more. Please, don't be afraid of coming to me with an idea for a faceclaim for my character.

Scenarios:

Not much for now.

Gamemasters - I love playing a game with a gamemaster. If you are looking for a player I'd gladly hear your idea and propably I'll get into it.

Rapture Academy - It is a special system about a school full of fun between students, teachers and some other, sometimes supernatural elements. If anyone is interested I can talk about it in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom