Anime Fandoms (fxf, fxm, mxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopeCarousel

Posts will take two or three days, vacation over
Just a quick little search thread for a couple anime cravings I'd like to sate. I wouldn't really consider myself a massive otaku, but I have been reading and watching manga/anime for various years and do have several favorites I'd enjoy rping.

Mostly I'm looking for canon stories, but originals work as well, and I do have a tendency towards playing the sub myself although I'd consider myself more a switch than anything really, so I'm fairly flexible in that regard. As far as content goes, I do like darker stories though, in fact I would claim I don't have any limits at all, even concerning the more disturbing content, and enjoy it even. ^^" For more details, feel free to take a peek at my f-list in my signature.

Anyways, so as far as the actual fandoms go, here is a small list of those I'd enjoy rping most. Though I'm also quite open to suggestions, of course.

For most of those fandoms I also have a general idea of potential plots and characters I'd enjoy, though I'd admittedly prefer brainstorming on that a bit. Plus if I were to list them all the list would likely grow much too long.

- Attack on Titan
- My Hero Academia
- Black Butler
- Death Note
- Magi: Labyrinth of Magic
- Sailor Moon
- Dragon Ball
- HunterxHunter
- Yuri!! On Ice
- Piano no Mori
- Naruto
- Ranma 1/2
- Hellsing
- Cowboy Bebop
- D.N Angel
- The Last Airbender (Not technically an anime I know~~)
- Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
- Ghibli movies like
- Sanzoku no Musume Ronja

That's all I can think of for now, though I might update the list in the future if I remember some more.

That said, I'd also be open to create a modern and realistic story that is based around animes rather than rping a fandom itself, think like something like a cosplay convention or something of that nature.

So if anybody is interested, feel free to pm me and I'd love to brainstorm some details. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom