Tiny dominant nympho looking for her switch/sub futa girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Miss Maki

Super-Earth
Hey there!

So, lately I have been pretty heavily infatuated with a fantasy revolving around a couple, where one is a sex crazed slut trying to fuck her girlfriend 24/7, but unfortunately for her, said girlfriend is very shy and reluctant to live a sexually diverse life. Maybe she was raised by conservative parents, had a strict catholic upbringing or is just simply not the kind of person who is into stuff other than vanilla? Still, the futa is very much in love with the girl and tries to accommodate her sexual appetite regardless of her own hesitation. Bottom line is, I want to explore a cutesy romantic relationship between the two, the futa slowly coming to enjoy the various new sexual activities she gets drawn into. Ideally, she could even end up dominating in the bedroom every now and again to make her girlfriend happy, but since I'm not expecting too much interest in this, I'm okay if you want to keep the futa a sub, I just want to live out my fantasy. This also means that I'll be doing my best to be accommodating, let me know if you want something changed or added to the game.

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no vanishing without letting me know, no controlling my character, no forcing/sneaking kinks I don't want into the game.
Oh, I'm also only interested in playing through PMs, no threads/IMs/emails.
And please, for the love of whatever deity you believe in don't pester me for replies, I pinky promise I'll get back to you when I have the time or in the mood.

Kinks that can be included, but aren't mandatory
The big three (vaginal, oral, anal)
Size difference (I enjoy playing short girls who know what they want and aren't afraid to take it even if their partner towers over them)
Dirty talking
Public scenes
Recording
Slutty clothing
Casual sex (Futa comes home from a long day at work and her girlfriend asks about her day while getting on her knees and giving her a blowjob before she could even take off her shoes and the like!)
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy
Toys
Cheating, threesomes and groupsex in general
Certain activities falling into the BDSM categories: name calling, hair pulling, spanking, handcuffs/blindfolds, petplay.

Kinks I won't do no matter what
Toilet stuff, vore, gore, lactation, extremely large bodyparts, diapers, virginity, menstruation and many more that I can't think of right now I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask though, if I have to say no I'll be nice.

I think that pretty much covers it. Hope to hear from you and have a nice day!

Maki

I am very interested in this roleplay. I will gladly play a futa or female in this situation. Would you like to pm me so we can discuss things more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom