Bimbo TF Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJ Bimbo

Planetoid
Lots of bimbo transformation stories here! I'm also happy to take non-bimbo requests, so if there is anything that you think I may like, just send me a message, and we can sort something out <3

My characters are usually between 25 - 45, depending on the story.

• • • BIMBO TOWN • • •
A trio of women are stranded in the middle of nowhere when their car breaks down, and with no signal in their cell phones, they are forced to walk to the nearest town to find a payphone. When they arrive, they come across a mysterious community populated only by women. However, they soon discover that these are not ordinary women... but they are air-headed bimbos.
Notified by their presence, they are eventually greeted by the man-in-charge, who appears friendly at first. However, my main character starts to realise her friends are disappearing... and very soon, she'll discover that she is going to be the latest "trophy bimbo" in this man's perfect little dream community.

• • • GLOW • • •
I love this show! If any one wants to do a roleplay based on this, then hit me up! We can make it as cheesy or as sleazy as you'd like.

-

-

-​

PLOTS I AM CURRENTLY NOT LOOKING FOR
(Here for inspiration!)
• • • BIMBO MAKE OVER • • •
There is a make-over show where over-the-hill, aging trophy wives are transformed in to gorgeous MILFs. Of course, this isn't just a bit of make-up and a haircut. These women are transformed in to ultra-fake, plastic bimbos with a breast size that's bigger than their IQs. Sometimes, it's best to read the small print...

• • • UNDERCOVER SEX SLAVE • • •
A top spy goes undercover and is sold at a sex slave auction in order to infiltrate the gang and stop them from the inside. Unfortunately, things take a turn for the worse when it turns out the mysterious individual who bought her is partner... who is seeking revenge for years of being passed over for the best assignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom