Fx Male Long-term | Non/Dub-con fun

S-Freak

Mindfucker
Hello and welcome to my thread!

I'm looking for roleplayers, who enjoy playing non-con/blackmail type of plots with MC as the female, who needs to be tamed. She will never be naturally submissive and I like the struggle of her battling wits with a Dom, who let her think, she has the upper hand, just to turn the tables on her, when she has gotten herself into enough trouble. Feel free to check out my F-List. Occasionally I stray from this description and play a different kind of female, but it has to be a really good plot!

I enjoy a good, long rpg, where we really get under the skin of our characters. I don't like to force the pace. I love to follow every step of how my characters become more and more 'trapped' in their new life. Mindfuck is addictive and long-term roleplays are preferred.

I live in Denmark and would LOVE a partner in roughly the same timezone (<4 hours from GMT+1). This is not a requirement though.

The basics:
  • I will always answer a pm. I might answer it with a "no thank you", but I will always answer.
  • English is NOT my first language, so please be overbearing, if I slip up. I'm not bad at it though.
  • I am no grammar-nazi either, but strongly prefer, if my partner can construct sentences pretty easily.
  • I only roleplay when "in character".
  • No one-liners. I tend to write between 1 and 3 paragraphs myself - sometimes more, if the setting is right.
  • I try to answer every day and often multiple times a day. I hope for the same in a partner.
  • I can do both threads, PMs and Discord.
  • I tend to get annoyed with even the slightest bit of Godmodding my character, her reactions or her feelings. Please don't do it.
  • Plot over smut! I do love the smut though.
  • Force-play
  • Unwillingness - eventually turning to willingness
  • Titillation - both physically and mentally
  • Orgasm control / denial
  • Both male and female partners
  • A broad spectrum of BDSM-related topics
  • Fantasy, medieval or modern setting
Dislikes:
  • Gore, vore, snuff ect.
  • Toilet-play
  • Impregnation, breeding ect.
Examples of things I find interesting (my intended character on the right):
  • Vampire/Sire & human/childe
  • King/Prince/Duke & servant/prisoner/wife-by-arranged-marriage
  • Boss & employee
  • Student & teacher (blackmail-plot)
  • Pirate & prisoner/thief/disguised-female-pirate
  • Owner-of-house & thief-who-really-picked-the-wrong-house-to-rob
  • Eric & OC (True Blood)
  • Kilgrave & Jessica Jones/OC

Adoptables:
This is a new section, I am trying out. I have had a lot of people dropping my plays lately and that is leaving some plays unfinished and cravings untamed. Please feel free to adopt a plot and satisfy my craving.

Tiffany is just becoming a young woman. She has been with a few guys, but it has never bloomed into anything serious. For the most part, she just loves to be at home and hanging out with her family. She has always been Daddy's girl and he has spoiled her beyond belief for years. Most likely she is an only child. But lately, she is beginning to get jealous of the time, he is spending with her mother - without Tiffany! How is it fair, that her mother is taking Daddy's attention away from her? Before long, Tiffany decides to get crafty about getting that attention back.

The thought here, is that Tiffany ends up seducing Daddy and that he isn't able to resist her, even if he knows, what he is doing is wrong. She is just too beautiful and willing and he has always had real trouble denying her anything in the first place. She might even sneak into the marital bed and giving him head, while Mom is sleeping just besides them.
Tags: Parental incest, male-experienced dub-con, seduction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom