【 F seeking M.】ᴹᵉˢˢᵉᶰᵍᵉʳˢ ʰᶤᵍʰˡʸ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈˑ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie ♥

Supernova
r5J9yu3.png
stAno7b.png
♦️  I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR ROLEPLAY THROUGH MESSENGERS. AIM/DISCORD/CHATZY MOSTLY!  ♥️
♥️────────────────────────────────♦️

Hello and welcome!

I just wanted to start off by saying that if you've tried to contact me in the past, you can feel free to try again. The number 1 reason that I usually don't answer people is because they've overlooked something on my thread before messaging me. I can't stress it enough. Please read over my thread before shooting me a message. It sucks after thirty minutes of messaging to discover that we're not compatible because something was overlooked. Read it carefully! <3

If someone approaches me with 0 posts, I'm usually hesitant on responding because of past experiences. Ironically, some of my favorite partners have had 0 posts on the forum. If you fall into this category, I just ask that you go really in-depth about what you liked from my thread so I can judge if we would work out well together. When I'm interested in someone, I tend to go through their past requests and the likes. If you've got 0 posts, it's a bit tougher for me!

I highly prefer using faceclaims for characters. I'm a visual person and they make roleplay a lot more enjoyable for me! I've got a huge album full of girls that I like to play as. I'm 90% sure that there's someone in the gallery for everyone, so don't be worried. I'm a bit hesitant on taking requests because I've had bad experiences with previous partners. Please don't send me images of yourself / people from facebook / etc! It's really creepy.

Here is a link to my F-List. You can literally click where it says 'C L I C K' to make it drop down and reveal more kinks. If we don't seem compatible here, then we probably won't be! Let's try not to force something on each other. I think this is a good place to mention that if you prefer ass > breasts, we'll get along great.

Your message should answer these basic questions when approaching me!
Which ideas stood out to you and why? You can also share your ideas if you think I might like them!
Which sort of messenger do you enjoy playing through? Discord > AIM > Chatzy are my order of preferences.
How do you feel about using faceclaims? Even better if you can provide references of your character(s) in the initial message.
Did you see my F-List? If you've got one, even better! You can also just tell me what you like/dislike from it and what your biggest kinks are.

Specific Ideas!

Virtual Reality Gaming
This is mainly aimed towards MMORPGs and the likes, though it can be applied to other games as well! I'm not too familiar with anime, but I've been told this idea is rather similar to .hack and Sword Art Online. It's open-ended and we can go quite a few different ways. The general idea is an attractive girl playing the game and getting into many different lewd encounters. Impractical armor, slutty clothing, and so forth would all play a part. You can roleplay as another player in the game or an NPC in the game itself. My character could be a cleric turned healslut, a low-level player learning to mind her own business, or any other ideas we come up with. If you'd like to play in a canon setting, I'm mostly familiar with FFXI, FFXIV, Guild Wars, and some Phantasy Star. Games like League of Legends and Overwatch work as well.

Gaming House
The house itself could be for Twitch Streamers, an upcoming E-Sports Team, or whatever else we come up with. There is some suspension of disbelief incorporated in this idea because I would want the characters to be unrealistically attractive. Then again, it's roleplay and we should be enjoying ourselves! If a new girl was moving into the house and with a bunch of guys, how would they react? Would they be welcoming, flirty, or just plain ol' rude? Would they help her out or would they make life difficult for a good period of time? The roleplay can be focused on her relationship with one of the guys or a few of them, depending on what you'd like. If it's an E-Sports Team, we can come up with the game/roles/etc together. Pretty open to how we go about this idea as well.

DC/Marvel (Games, Movies, Shows)
I'm quite familiar with DC and Marvel, though I do have a slight preference to DC because I have more knowledge there! I also have been playing a lot of Injustice 2 as of late. I'm open to most characters, heroes and villains alike. Maybe originals but it depends! If you're interested in this, send me a message with who you would be interested in playing as! We'll be able to work something out together.

Previous Ideas
I'm still interested in previous ideas from my old threads. You can just go through my thread history and look at them if you'd like! I'll post the ones that do appeal to me currently the most, though. The Privileged Male and SJW is always fun. Over-the-top and smutty. Anything wrestling related is nice, too. If you're familiar with WWE/TNA, you're basically A+ in my books. The show 'Veep' and particularly 'Dan Egan' are lovely. If you can play as him, you're at the top of my list. Also, the bratty client/masseuse is always loved. It's easy to get straight to the fun.

♦️  PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD! PM ME INSTEAD!  ♥️

Bump.
♦️────────────────────────────────♥️

Bump.

Bump.