In Search of Partners for Fandom Rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairypie

Super-Earth
Hello!

I'm new to the site and looking for a few more people to interact with and get some stories going!

A bit about me:
I've been writing for 8+ years (Fanfiction and such), a little bit less in an RP setting. I like to write in Third Person, and write several paragraph long responses, unless my partner sends a bit shorter. I usually mimic my partners responses. I also believe if its a faster pace scene and we are both on, shorter responses are okay!

I am a plot and character development first kind of person.

I will do both PM and Thread. I should be able to reply at minimum once a day but often, I'll be able to write more then that, but I do work in theater so my schedule is a bit unusual. I believe RPing is about being a team and working together to create a plot and lead it on together.

I do not do OCx Canon character pairings anymore. OCs can supplement the plot. I will double, I will do fxf, fxm and mxm pairings. I write both genders interchangeably!

For most fandoms, I would prefer to play the female character in pairings, but for some I will play either. Some, I don't have a set pairing and I am open to hearing ideas. I will do almost any kind of AU for a fandom, so if you have an idea please bring it up. I have one for The Flash bouncing around, if anyone is curious where it heads.

Anyways, Fandoms:

The Flash (CW) - I'm craving this, and I am more then happy to double. I'd like to play Caitlin but I'm flexible, I like writing for all of them.
Cisco x Caitlin
Barry x Iris

Harry Potter
Harry x Hermione - I would love to do a post battle rp and work on an alternate book 7
Ron x Luna

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Hunger Games
Katniss x Peeta
Finnick x Annie

Firefly
Doctor Who
Marvel Cinematic Universe - I'd love to do Guardians of the Galaxy, I've done alot of avengers focusing on Steve x Tony and I'm looking for something different.

Supernatural - I am behind, but will still do it. I've played Castiel and Sam for the most part.

There are probably more, so if you are curious if I watch something, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM! I hope to hear from new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom