M/F welcome Incest/Non incest ideas. Lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
hello there My name is Tiffany. I am seeking new RP. I am not going to waste time talking about me. If you would like to know me better come ask me Smile. I am really very nice.

I wont waste time on Listing rules. Everyone lists the same rules anyways lol. All my ideas can be converted to M/M or F/F or kept as Straight. I am willing to tweak all of them as much as needed. So if you see one you like just contact me and lets Talk.

Please!!!!!!!!! PM me dont just message me here. But a bump is always nice Smile

6 NON incest ideas. (some could be used as incest) Followed by 6 incest Ideas. 9 are Brand spanking New. If you have a comment or suggestion please contact me.

--------------------------------

Non Incest 6 Ideas. But some can be if you like :)

1- She wants the boy!!

(A girl is threatened when her Best Friend gets a GF)

this story is based on my real life. A Young boy and girl are best Friends. As kids he worships her and she enjoys his Attention and worship. Until one moves away. Now at 15 they have re met as there Parents became close again. The girl is stunning and wildly popular. And she and the boy make friends Instantly. It is almost as if near a decade had not passed. Only now the Boy has a GF and while he loves his Friend....He does not Worship her. He wont spend all his Time and effort on her.

She does not want to date him. But she cares for him a great deal. She likes him being devoted Only to her. And she is irritated that he is in love with anyone but her. And worse then that he gets that cute dorky grinning blush when he talks about his GF...and not her. Her desire to be the center of his universe again is stronger then her lack of Interest in Dating him.

Its not that she wants him....its just no one can have him. he must be devoted to her. His universe must revolve around her. She will tease and seduce him make him hunger for her. Make him unable to think of anyone but her. He in turn foolish male will not grasp what she is doing to him. He will talk about his Girl Friend. Try and make the girls friends. He will be unaware of there Mutual hatred of the other. The girls both pretend to like each other. But they cant stand the other girl. Neither will want the other to have there boy.

So you have the Best friend and the GF fighting over who owns the Boys heart and body.

simple but could be lots of fun lol. Want to explore it with me?

----------------

2- His own personal Genie

(Finding a teen girl with powers cursed into serving)

A teen boy from a poor Family finds an old Bottle (or trinket). (could also be an adult male in debt). While cleaning it a genie comes spilling out of it. Taking the shape of a 15 year old girl. She is actually a girl who was Cursed long ago and tied to the item. As he discovers who she is. And what she can do for him. He grows eager to use her Powers for his own gain. He will help his Family as well. She is eager to help him. It is better then being Trapped in the Bottle. She even goes to school with him. She increases his popularity. Gets him a date with the hottest girl in school. All while she is falling in love with him. But how long before she is tired of being used. She refuses to help him.

I think it would be neat, if they believe sex would strip away her powers. Making her mortal. This being a main reason he does not use her for sex. But uses her to get him other girls. Eventually it will be learned sex wont strip away her powers at all.

------------

3- Daughter 2.0

(a new line of androids modeled after a 15 year old girl hit the market)

While not incest Based it could become Incest based very easy. As you will read we could easily have her Brothers or Dad or uncles buy this Android.

A large world wide Tech company known for making the first Android maid. As well as the first Fully automated Android sex bots. The company is now preparing to Roll out its newest Model. It would be an advanced prototype. The most human looking android ever built. It will be so real looking that they boast you wont be able to tell its not Human. The People demanded younger sexier and more options.

So the company picked my 15 year old girl as the Model. A real life Model who is athletic. They spent one year recording how my girl moves and reacts. The result is the Daughter bot 2.0 model. It is a perfect copy of my char in every way. Right down to the Color of her Vagina hair. They made the Droids with a full range of sensitive skin responses. Nipples harden when cold. She gets goose bumps she sweats. She is as real as any human being.

100 thousand are sold in the first day. Thousands more are given away for free as prizes for contests. The Model is sold as a replacement Daughter. Or as a maid or as a girl friend replacement. The Android was never meant to be used Sexually of course. However some one at the company slipped in the Prostitute Android's programming in the last minute. Now this hyper realistic Android 15 year old. Not only looks 100% human. They have fully realistic skin responses. And they come with a full range of sexual options as well. Its not long before people are undressing there new Android. They begin testing just how real she feels. Soon millions world wide are having sex with there new Daughter bots.

My Char is thrilled at first. She is a sort of celebrity known world wide. However as she comes to realize that there are hundreds of Thousands of Identical versions of her out there. And each and every one is programmed to have sex and love it. It seems like everyone she knows has had sex with a version of her body. There are dozens of her copies in her school every day. People grope her all day grabbing her breasts and ass and pussy thinking she is an android. And worse all these androids may look human but there not. So it is all 100% legal. There are no age of consent laws for an android. Pictures and videos of her with girls and guys....animals. All flood the net

At 15 she is a virgin and yet millions and growing have had sex with her.......

---------------

4- Cirilla Daughter of Geralt

(Witcher 3 Char Ciri)

This idea is best if you are aware of the witcher franchise mostly witcher 3....

The idea takes place after witcher 3. Cirilla is now 15 years old (thats about what she would be in the 3rd game). Cirilla could be free and on her own as a traveler or a witcher. Or the Empress of the worlds strongest Nation Nilfgard. Either way she is a head strong powerful young woman. But she also has a great deal of emotional vulnerability and empathy. She is Bisexual she is sexy independent capable but also soft and vulnerable. She has in the past been beaten and raped before. Her life has been one of Terrible suffering and massive pleasure. But now she has found a place in the world where she belongs.

Your main could be the Emperor who is her Father. Or it could be Triss or Yen. It could even be Geralt. But Geralt may be a hard sexual sell. Ciri is about the only girl he does not seem to see as a sexual option. Or you could play a non cannon char. You could be an old Friend or Foe who seeks Ciri out for some Purpose. A man or woman in Court. In the third game there was a boy she cared for a lot. We could keep him alive and bring him back. i forget his name just now. He was a virgin teen who tended to a hurt Ciri...after he stripped her topless to bandage her. He was very kind and very cute and inexperienced. Ciri had given him her first kiss. Then offered to teach him more. (If you used those Options). But the wild hunt interrupted what was building to a sex scene in a barn by the horses. You could be a new person she meets in her Travels. I could play secondary chars as well. You can as well or you can stick to one.

This idea is not as defined as some others. Want to make it more defined with me???

----------------

5- A run away and a midlife crisis.

(name said it all)

A very simple but interesting idea. A man in his mid 40s has a midlife crisis. He buys a camper and plans to drive across the country. He will take his life savings and explore all the fantasies and Adventures he ever desired. He could meet a 15 year old Hitch hiker along the way. Or it could be his Own niece who runs away with him after he visits his brother. Or....it could be his Daughter who talked him into this trip. She is bored and wants to get away from the shackles and limits of Society.

Niece daughter or run away stranger. Or hell it could be all three. If they bring a Friend or friends with them. Its all open to explore. Come explore with me please???

--------------------

6- Gods daughter

(the daughter of the devine the new Version of Jesus)

This RP is a controversial one. So if you offend easy...Best you dont read this one

starting in the past. A woman at a bar meets a handsome man. They have some drinks, and go back to her place. There they have sex..for a week. When its over he leaves and she finds herself Pregnant. The girl (or maybe boy) grew up as a hell raiser, getting into alot of Trouble. At a young age she had sex and decided she liked that alot. Now at 15 she is the hottest girl in Town. She is bisexual and been with a variety of Partners. She loves weed she loves booze she loves to party. She loves sex as well. But she is also kind and helpful and never cruel or mean.

One night she steals her Mom's car. She gets into a car crash and is killed. Her Body is a bloody broken mess. Three days latter she will rise from the dead fully healed. Media hails it as a miracle and the Church latches onto her. More over she has all the Powers Jesus was said to have. Scientists want to examine her and her Powers. Skeptic want to discredit her prove this is all fake. She....has no idea what happened and just wants to live her life. Over time she will have to come to terms with being a daughter of a divine power.

Thing is...she is not God's daughter she is Satan's. This is where it gets more controversial. In the Bible God is honestly evil. He gave humanity free will. But Free will to do EXACTLY what we are told or burn in hell for all eternity. God is not exactly sweet and loving so much as evil and scary. I wont get into examples but read the old Testament. This is not a God you want to Annoy at all.

This daughter is in fact the daughter of Satan. Who despite propaganda is not evil. Even in the Bible the worst thing he did was encourage mortals to eat the fruit of Knowledge. Like...hey you can actually learn and embrace free will and make choices. For this god banned ALL humanity and Animals from the Garden forever.

So the Daughter of Satan is here to spread free will and bring back Miracles to the people. A faith not based on terror like...Obey or burn in hell for all eternity. This faith is about true free will the right to live and be happy. And not fear eternal suffering if you eat shell fish (its in the bible). Sex drugs masterbation pleasure is celebrated by this new idea of faith. Gays lesbians are welcomed open armed. Religion is not a stick to beat people into line. But a guideline of how to enjoy your life to the fullest. To make the world a better happier place based on tolerance and inclusion.

okay so about me. I am Agnostic I am not a Satanist. I dont believe in Satan any more then I do Zeus. I do think this could be a controversial and interesting RP. With the right partner this could be alot of fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fully incest Ideas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Family fun reality show

(a modern Reality show about a real family down on there luck)

This idea centers on a fairly normal Family. We can decide how many M/F/ages latter. For whatever reason they find them self broke, Evicted and on the streets. They find a recruitment add for a modern day family Reality internet show. They live in a Special home, Cameras will be spread all around the house. It operate's like any modern reality shows. The pay is high plus free Housing food and clothes. As long as the family stays popular and high ratings. At first the deal is on the level. They just have to act like a normal Family. The Camera's wont film them in bed or showering. However as Ratings stumble and fear of the streets grows. One member will agree to added filming. Now Cameras record them in the shower and in there bedroom. Nothing at all sexual other then Nudity. There Popularity and Salary skyrocket. How long before more and more agree to these Terms. And then agree to new terms. For example Cameras recording the Parents fucking. Teen kids Masterbating. The popularity is growing millions are watching them. And the Fans want MORE.....

So the Show is internet based and Pay to log in. The laws being far more Lax on the internet. They can have 15 year old's naked masterbation even sex. We have an average family, Desperate to avoid the streets. Slowly being corrupted by Ratings and Popularity. Money and power come hand in hand. Weekly challenges with Prizes like King/queen for a day. Rigged so the most Popular win the rewards. There good people seduced down a road of slow corruption.

come be corrupted with me Daddy???

--------------------

2- mind swap

(a healthy mind from a broken body into a damaged Body.)

A strange story I admit. But I got the idea in a dream and it seems like fun. In this story 2 Girls one being a teen are in a car crash. One of the girls bodies are wrecked she is dying fast. The other girl is mostly fine other then some bruises. However she suffered massive brain damage and will also die. The doctors are rushed and know they cant save either without taking a huge risk. They use a new Tech to transfer the identity of the first into the fully working body of the second. Its the only way to say One of them at least.

So in short the mind and identity of one person trapped in a dying body. They are transfered to the brain damaged other body. But now they have a healthy functioning body. This could now go in any number of ways. Just a few options....

1- Mom into Daughters body. Her Husband now having to deal with his wife in the body of his 15 year old daughter. He is also grieving the loss of that Daughter. And yet seeing her every day. This is a mine field of delightful options.

2- Daughter into Moms body. Like the first idea. Only now her daddy needs to get used to the fact that his Wife's body is inhabited by his teen daughter. She looks and smells and feels just like his wife but...she is not his wife. And he is having to mourn his wife as he deals with his daughter in this new body.

In one and 2 we could give my Teen girl a teen BF to really complicate matters.....

3- older brothers GF into younger sisters body. Or...vice verse. Either are interesting in there own different ways.

These are just 3 options of hundreds of Options. Care to explore with me Please???

------------------

3- Car crash took her memories.

(A teen has no idea who she is and is vulnerable to Incest for the first time)

A 14 year old girl lives off the grid in a small cottage with her Family. While she is attractive she has no experience at all with boys. Her Brothers have often tried to get with her. Mostly because she is the only teen girl in 100 miles. She has always refused them because incest is wrong. (This could include her daddy wanting a bit of her body as well)

One day driving into town with her mom. The car crashes and the mom is dead instantly. My char the daughter gets away with a few bruises only. However she also suffered 100% memory loss. Rushed to a hospital she has no ID. Her family is off the grid there are no records of her. One year latter she has been adopted. She has no memory before the crash. And she now attends a normal school.

So options are open here....You could be her Brother who tracked her down. Then enrolled in school to get into her life. Maybe you end up dating her and she has no idea who you are. Yet she finds herself oddly drawn towards you. You could be her Daddy or uncle or older brother who adopted her. Again she has no idea who you are.

-------------------

4- Teen finds her Daddy

(Teen girl growing up with Just a mom tracks down her Dad)

A tale of a 15 year old girl that grew up with just her Mom. She learned as a child that her Parents broke up a while before she was born. And her Dad walked out on her Mom. And so she was always bitter towards him. But as she got older her Aunt told her the truth. Her Mom left her Dad who never even knew she was pregnant. Now more then ever wanting to know her Dad. And starting to believe he did not abandon her. She uses clues and the Internet to track him down.

Having found him she sets out across the country to locate him. Will he be a married man now? Could be fun. Does she have brothers and sisters? Will he welcome her? Or see her as a part of his past he wants to stay in the past. If we wanted to get creative it could even be the wrong man. He had fucked her Mom but he was not her real Dad.

----------------------

5- Mom or big sister sold me

(An ageing Call girl uses her daughter or sister. So she does not loose her Lifestyle. Until her daughter Turns on her.)

a girl in her 40s (younger if she is used as older sisters. Lives in a nice apartment. She has nice Clothes a nice Car she lives Well. Yet no one around her is ever Sure what Work she does. She is a High Class Call girl. Only she is starting to Find her Primary Client a wealthy Powerful Man. He started to Hire this girl when she was 16 and Now he is Growing Bored of her. She is no Longer stunned by his Life style. She is not as attractive as she used to be. When he is At her House One day, her Daughter who lives with her dad (15) Visits un announced. This could be turned into a little sister easily. The younger girl has no idea her Mom is a call Girl. Or that this Man just fucked her for Cash. The man begins to Talk to her and Finds he is Attracted to this Little girl. He tells the Mother in private that unless she gets her little Daughter in his bed in 1 week he will take away everything she has.

The Mother arranges a Trip for the Three of them. Then Gets her Daughter Drunk and Vulnerable. The younger vulnerable girl falls prey to a more experienced older man. She has no idea this was pre planned or she was set up. But after a taste of her youth full body the man craves more!. The Mother convinces her Daughter (or sister) to move in with her.

Eventually the young girl learns the truth. But by then she is drawn to the wealth and power like a moth to flame. Making love in Paris under the stars. When a few weeks before she never even left her state. Then the power begins to shift. She realizes it is not she who needs her mother.....it is her mother who needs her........

---------------------

6- wealthy revenge

(A man betrayed in his Teens now is wealthy. And now he can get some pay back)

A story that starts 20 years in the past. A teen girl athletic sexy and popular. Every boy in school wants her. But she falls in love with school dork. For Three years they date and there in love. But as graduation and prom near she fears for her future. Her Lover is poor and she desires wealth. She chooses wealth over Love and cheats with the Football captain. Tall Athletic and from a rich family. She spends one last night with her dorky love at prom. Then leaves never saying goodbye.....Two days latter she is Married. Soon after she learns she is pregnant with her first loves Baby.

Living in a new city she will lie about her Daughters age. Telling even the daughter she is a year younger then she is. This is just so that no one questions who her true Daddy is. The Daughter is now 16 (but everyone including her thinks she is 15). She is alot like her mom was. She is stunning and athletic popular.

The Mom is divorced now. Her Husband turned into a drunk who gambled away a fortune. She divorced him but now lives in a Trailer park. She is forced to pay rent on her back with spread legs. She sleeps with the grocery store clerk for free food. She is alone and desperate as her youth and body slipped away. Then she gets an Invitation in the mail. Her first love invites her and her Daughter for a weekend. Just to get together again talk about old times. The Mother knows she fucked up and picked the wrong man. Her First love is now rich and she is trapped in trailer park. She will do anything to win back his love and get away from her trailer life.

Problem is he has no interest in her any longer. She broke his heart, Now he just wants to rub his wealth in. But when he meets her daughter he falls wildly hard for her. He must have her...and has no idea yet that she is HIS daughter.

-----------------------

Well thank you for reading all of my ideas. I hope you enjoyed them. If you would like to play with me just send me a PM please.

Again....PM PLEASE. dont just post here....but Bumps are nice always :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom