Hamadryad's Longterm Requests, all kinds of (NSFW!) goodies within!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamadryad

Super-Earth
Hamadryad's Longterm Requests
(Almost every hyperlink is NSFW so click at your own risk!)

~~~

About me and the purpose of this thread

Heya, all, just making a 'little' thread here to list all my delicious ideas for long winded and in-depth RPs. Keep in mind I'm a bit of a sci-fi and fantasy geek, so thats what a lot of my ideas will be! I've also got some pretty big obsessions with Elves and Elf-likecreatures, like Eldar from 40k, so there's going to be a few things about them too! You could probably tell by my profile pictures that I love Dryads and other types of Nymphs too, so theres going to be a lot of stuff like that too (I have so many arts of them I could make like a 30 page thread from Nymphs & Dryads alone :p).​

In regards to the kinda stuff I'm into, you can check out my F-List. Its not totally comprehensive and you will find that I will settle for most kinks and fetishes! Just ask if you want to do something with me that isn't covered on my F-list :). I typically write detailed, 2-3 paragraph responses in RP, but sometimes for non-smut stuff I'll go up higher! Usually during smut the number drops to 1-2, though, but it all depends on the scenario! I'm a pretty active responder, you'll usually get at least two or three responses a day, but you gotta know that I can be busy sometimes and will occasionally miss a day or two, but I'll make it up when I can, I promise!​

What I'm looking for!

I'm looking for dedicated RPers first and foremost! I'm interested in finding people who can give a good response at least once or twice a day. Don't worry though, I won't be moody about it if you miss a day, I understand people have lives! Secondly, I need people who are literate and can write decently, I don't mind for occasional spelling errors, but good grammar is required! High writing skill isn't required, I'm not great myself. Thirdly, I'd like people who enjoy long, intricate stories that aren't always about sex! Like anyone else I love some good smut every now and again, but a lot of these longterm RPs I'm looking for will not solely be about it.

I'm not too picky, don't worry. Don't let anything I say about what I want put you off, just send me a PM and we'll see if we're compatible RP partners, I'm a nice person I swear! That goes for kinks and fetishes too, I'm receptive of most, so if you're not sure, just ask! I'm a very approachable person. So.. With all that boring stuff aside, lets get into some tasty scenarios!​

~~~

(You can click the names of the plots for some NSFW inspiration!)​

FANDOM - Warhammer 40,000.

STORY/SMUT RATIO - 3:1 (though it may vary depending on story progression!)

GENDER COMPOSITION - M/F/F (Need two players for this one, send me a PM for more info!)

SYNOPSIS - This story follows a trio of three Eldar outcasts who have abandoned their respective path out of disillusionment with their culture and it's methods of survival. The three Eldar have taken a more direct approach in regards to the preservation of their race, opting to take high profile, covert strikes on their foes with the intent of causing extreme damage. However, due to their effectiveness and the severity of their attacks, they often find themselves pursued by the elite of their foes, whether it be vengeful Ork warbands, spider-like Inquisitors from the Ordos Xenos or even their fellow Eldar, who believe the trio are too dangerous for their own good.

STYLE - You will control one of two members of the trio, while I control the other. You and your fellow player will act as players in this grand story, which I will progress as GM/DM. It is supposed to be a somewhat long story which will last for some time, and will be mostly freeform (though it will have direction!). There will be many outcomes, from grand victories to humiliating defeats, not to mention. all the zesty scenes that come from, and will occur throughout the story.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW PRIOR - Pretty much nothing! I'm perfectly willing to help you along if you don't know much about 40k or the Eldar race, I'll supply descriptions to items and places encountered in the game, and explain the characters you meet. If you have any questions, just pop me a PM! :)

ROLES TAKEN - 0/2. None yet, PM me quick-smart and we'll see if you fit!

~~~

SETTING - Traditional Fantasy, D&D Underdark (where Drow and other evil creatures live!)

STORY/SMUT RATIO - 1:1 (sometimes 2:1, depending on story progression)

GENDER COMPOSITION - M/F (multiple characters, you'll play as the man!)

SYNOPSIS - This tale follows the intricate plots of a small Drow noble house. Your character will be a capable male of the household, though unrelated to the Countess, you will be one of her most trusted advisers after years of dedicated slavery. You have shown yourself to be a competent schemer, fighter and wooer of women, and thus are an integral tool to the Countess' political manoeuvring, your part in which is the core of this story. Your adventures will take you from beating foes into submission, wooing courtly women and pleasuring your mistress as no other can. Though, as most plotters will find, there is danger around every corner, and unfortunate endings for both you and your mistress are possible with even a minor slip up.

STYLE - This will be a story about you, and your influence on a Drow Countess' life and political career. You will mould it and attempt to bend it to your will. It will be mostly free-form, though there will be direction involved with many different outcomes, some perhaps that I would never have thought of myself. I will serve as a DM/GM and control the world and characters you interact with. I will warn you that it will not be easy and you will have to think about your actions, for a bad ending may be around any corner. I am not an unfair, GM, though! Defeats and victories will often be earned by your actions, and you will certainly have the ability to craft your own destiny.

~~~

That's all for now! Check back often to see if I've come up with any more yummy plots! If you want to suggest something, throw me a PM, I'm happy to discuss it!​

: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom