A Not So Vanilla Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaFudge

Meteorite
Hey there, fellow lurkers! Welcome to my Request Thread. You can call me Sum, or whatever derivation of my username you would prefer. I hope you don't mind socially awkward, nerdy 19-year-olds because that's essentially who I am. *sniff, sniff* Now, not to bore you with facts that don't concern you, let's get this game on shall we? (I also use a lot of cliche lines so bear with me, sweet darlings)

A few things about me (in case you're interested):

1. I am a female. But I don't mind playing a male then and now. It gives me a fresh perspective.

2. I am student. Which also means studying and making a career for myself comes first.

3. I love reading more than anything else in this world. Except for maybe eating. (Wanna hit me up for a discussion on books? Yes, please)

4. I also watch a lot of movies and tv series and youtube videos and practically everything because of which my eyesight is going weaker by the day (or so my mother says).

5. I also do a lot of poetry slams. (Not a total holed up freak there)

If you're interested in knowing anything else about me: Hit. Me. Up. I love chatting up with strangers (as long as they are not creepy stalkers).

Moving on, here are some ground rules before we begin with anything:

1. First of all, do not even attempt to cyber me. If I wanted to hook up or do something of that sort I would go join a dating site. I am here exclusively for Roleplaying and I am not interested in anything else. I appreciate your interest, but no, please, no.

2. I put in a lot of effort in my posts and I expect at least something of the like from my partners as well. I am not going to all Grammar Nazi on you (Gods know I make so many mistakes myself), we are all human after all. But I do get irritated if I come across illegible posts. So please, do try maintain some clarity. Also I believe that one-liner roleplays are simply just boring, aren't they? Let's have at least one paragraph a post?

3. Respect my boundaries and my characters. If I am not comfortable with where the Roleplay is going, I will inform you so. But if you are going to ignore my opinion, then I am going to ignore you and the Roleplay altogether.

4. If you feel the Roleplay is getting boring, just tell me. I will be doing the same for sure.

5. Now, I am a student and I have classes and I study a lot (along with two internships at the moment) and that barely leaves me any time to actually pursue any hobby of mine. I am squeezing this one in for now. Please, Please, Please, don't think I am one of those people who pull a disappearing act mid-RP. I might be too busy to reply to the RP or to notify you and I am deeply sorry for that. I beg some patience for the next few months. I hope you understand?

6. Now I have faced a lot of hassling and harassment in my previous expeditions at Roleplaying for not being able to reply in time. I am sorry to leave people hanging like that but I am a slave to my schedule, where I sometimes have to compromise on my internet time. I don't mean to ignore you but I am helpless here. So please, don't hassle me about it. Drop me a message, reminding me about replying if you feel like doing so but please don't go overboard and assume that I am just ignoring you. Thank you so much, I'll give you muffins if you do just that.

7. I would like to Roleplay through threads exclusively and if persuaded properly, I won't mind private messaging. But that is my limit. I am not budging on that.

8. I would discourage any sort of personal entanglement with me. For not lack of any interest in building genuine friendships, but solely because of my possible irregularity. I don't like disappointing people.

9. I won't do incest. Not because I condemn it or anything (Go ahead and do anything you like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Unless they like to be hurt. *wink, wink*) but only because of my inability so portray it. I just cannot get in the right mindset actually. So, that's one thing I can't do. Sorry there.

10. I expect a private chat going on with my partner as we Roleplay so we can discuss plot points as well as keep in touch with each other.

So, I guess that's it? Hit me up if you have any doubts regarding them.

Now that we are done with the boring stuff, shall we move to the more riveting ones?

Here's the mandatory f-list link (It has everything spelled out perfectly so do check): F-List

But to give a rough idea:

Turn-Ons: (I will love you till eternity if you are willing incorporate these into the Roleplay. Seriously.)

1. Orgasm Denial/Control (Oh yes, please)

2. Dubious Consent

3. Teasing

4. Revenge

5. Virginity Loss (Either male or female)

6. Sparring or Bickering (Who doesn't love a healthy - or unhealthy - love/hate relationship?)

7. Romance (Guilty pleasure indeed)

I am all up for discussing all my turn-ons and turn-offs later if it holds your interest. But do know that I am here to try new things really so please do feel free educate me or hit me up with fresh stuff! (Unless it's like really weird)

I am gonna put up some pairings just for now (I feel too lazy to actually work on the complete list of scenarios and plots, so I am gonna do it later):

Historic/Medieval

1. Hysteria Patient/Doctor

2. Sorceress/King

3. Poor Girl/Noble Man OR Poor Man/Noble Girl

4. Kidnapper/Victim

5. War Refugee/Rich Man or Woman

6. Nazi/Jew

7. Suffragette Wife/Sexist husband (preferably in the UK in early 1900s)

8. Orphan/Guardian

9. Nurse/War Patient

10. Pirate/Captive

Modern

1. Student/Teacher

2. Male Stripper/Inexperienced Virgin

3. Lawyer/Client

4. Pen Pals

5. Orphan/Guardian

[I am not craving any modern roleplays at the moment, so I find myself lacking inspiration. Sorry there]

{WIP}

Do message me if any of the above spark your interest or if you just want to have a chat. (I will be working on completing the thread meanwhile).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom