The Succubus (NSFW M/F, F/F, Futa/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alya

Friendly Degenerate
Ophelia Dare was merely a legend. A story passed around at campfires and parties. She was nothing more than a fantasy. At least, that's what people believed until they crossed paths with her.

In truth, Ophelia Dare was far from a mere myth. She was very real, and she had an appetite for the taboo. She was a Succubus. A demon built to seduce men and women that subsisted on the sexual energies of her 'victims'. For those that succumbed to her seduction, untold pleasures were said to be the reward. For those who resited? Well, she had a way of getting what she wanted. In the end though, she always left them wanting more.

On occasion Ophelia was known to spread her sexual depravity amongst the local populace. From aiding a couple in spicing up their sex life, to showing the younger generation the more risque aspects of love making. Her influence could be felt wherever she went, and wherever she went she made sure to leave a mark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

So then, that's what's been rattling around in my brain lately. If the above caught your eye and you'd like to discuss this in further detail I'm always on the hunt for good partners! I see this as an interconnected string of different scenes that could be set in all kinds of different time periods and with all kinds of different circumstances. The only thing is Ophelia would be the dominant party in most situations. I'd be more than happy to discuss something where perhaps she runs into another demon or some other kind of monster that manages to overpower her, but for the most part she'd be seducing her 'victims' and having her way with them. I've got a few different ideas for different scenarios so if you're interested in getting something going together I'd be happy to run them by you! Or, if you've got your own idea for how you'd like to play out an encounter with my Succubus I'm all ears! Just send me a PM and we can get something going :) My only rule is that all characters must be within the allowed age as per the site's rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom