Victoria's Uncharted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my dark corner and only the brave can go further into the rabbit hole if they dare. I am a woman looking for intelligent like minded males who are looking to explore the darker side of sex and story. I like my stories to be filled with detail as I enjoy giving it back and I do not play Dom characters so forgive me beta males the door is to the left, only alpha males who know what they want can enter this eden. Before we move on I want to talk about me and who I am so you understand what kind of a web you will eventually entangle yourself into. I enjoy playing women of power may it be a captain of the guard, or a detective, or perhaps something like a woman in political power, my characters are always posh and prim as they walk with pride and see most if not all under their boot, another step to walk on in the game of power. If you have read this far, bravo, I do enjoy black mail and sometimes yes I do enjoy forced play, nothing like having a cock shoved down my throat as ebony tears run down my cheek as I try to gasp for air. Enough about me lets talk about the stories and kinks I am into shall we?

Kinks
Everything is open as long as its done right, if it fits the story why not let the imagination run wild?

Stories I am looking to play out:

Uncharted Like
If you do not know Uncharted is a video game that is based on a little movie known as Indiana Jones, if you have never seen it I suggest you check it out, you'll thank me later. Now that you have an idea of what kind of rp I am after let me tell you what I am looking for in this world you might set foot into, First off I want to change things up and play a lovely Dark skinned beauty ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/91/32/9c/91329c140572cdc036734026f2763225--ebony-ladies-ebony-girls.jpg ) Who is part of a private organization that could be after the same thing as your character. I want to have two characters go on an adventure like Uncharted, dodge bullets, figure out puzzles and nearly find our way out of traps, all while having some hot smut along the way, not to hard right? pm me if you like adventure...

Explore the imagination if you will and write me tell me whats on that dark imagination, by the way I only do pms here so if you want something else I will have to decline sorry. Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom