Fantasy RP w/ Plots! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N7Biotic

Star
Hello, I have a craving for a fantasy RP that's story driven, but has a fair amount of smut in it. I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs, but can tend to write more depending on the RP itself. I'll list a set of pairings and plots, but I'm more then happy to talk about others that you're personally interested in. As a person whose a huge fan of monsters, every pairing that is creature related can have a human form if you'd perfer it that way or they could be the literal creature discussed. I'll be happy either way. I prefer settings like Skyrim or D&D, but I wouldn't mind doing a sci-fi setting either. We can either do PMs or threads, I don't mind either way, but prefer to discuss details in PMs.

Here's my F-list if you're interested: https://www.f-list.net/c/myself%20for%20rps/

Pairings:
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Princess/Prince
Dragon x Dragon
Dragon x Adventurer
Bodyguard/Knight x Princess
Succbus x Prince
Incubus x Princess
Succbus x Incubus
Thief x Mage/Warrior
Prince x Princess
Beast x Princess/Maiden
Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Werewolf
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Shapeshifter x Human

Plots:

1.) Arranged Marriage:
As the title suggests, one of my ideas is an arranged marriage. Several pairings above would work with this plot. The main idea is to have to warring or rivaled kingdoms to become one by marrying the eldest prince and princess from each kingdom. Either things could go smoothly and they accept things or we can have it where they either dislike each other or have one or both parties fight against actually marrying each other, but in the end grow to like each other.

2.) The Assassin and the Royal:
An assassin infiltrates the masquerade party of the prince/princesses 18th birthday with the plans to kidnap them for someone who was paying a pretty penny for them. When the castle is under a surprise attack from a unknown group, the assassin steals the royal away with the intentions to use the chaos as cover to get the job done, but when the royal vows to take revenge for their parents, things get a bit interesting and the assassin decides while they wait for their employer to take the goods, they humor the royal the idea of getting revenge and take them under their wing with the idea that the royal wouldn't have a chance to become a cold blooded killer.

3.) Careless Whispers:
This plot could work with either the Succbus x Prince or Incubus x Princess pairings. The seductive demon grew tired of the basic life of a demon and decided to hunt for something a bit more interesting: a royal. If they successfully seduced their prey, they could work their way to become a king/queen of the kingdom with relative ease, but of course there would be plenty of bumps in the road. I would prefer it if the pairing ended up actually in love, but I don't mind a story where the demon tosses the royal away as planned.

I will update this with more plots later, but please come to me if you have some interesting plots of your own! PM me if you're interested. I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom