Dark Themes & Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naia

Meteorite
  • First off, I am a Masochist. If you are not comfortable with giving pain, whether it be consensual or non or something in between, don't bother to message me nor read this request thread.
  • I enjoy playing young submissives. 15-30 is my range. I can play multiple characters, whether in different scenes or in the same one. I only play multiple characters in non-consensual scenarios and if there is a good plot to go with it.
  • I enjoy being literate. I like to mirror, usually putting out 1-3 paragraphs though I am quite capable of more. Especially if my partner writes more than that.
  • I can get busy in real life. Please understand. I am a very patient person and can wait for a week or two for a reply, I'd love it if you could extend that same courtesy to me. Pestering me for a reply makes me very disinterested.
  • If you don't like the way something in the roleplay is going, I'd love it if you could tell me. I shall do the same.
  • I enjoy dark kinks. I can play all types of submissive characters, from innocent and shy to feisty. I don't really enjoy slutty characters, I'd rather the men chase my characters though her having a crush or just innocently teasing works.

KINKS!
I have a K-List! It is from a different site though it's just the list of kinks, I hope that's okay. Please just click the banner!

Some of my biggest kinks:
-Tell my character she likes it, even though she doesn't.
-Slapping, especially the face.
-Bondage, bondage, bondage. It makes her so vulnerable.
-Fear. Instill fear in her, show her you mean business.
-Rape. My favorite kink. I can still do consensual, though.
-Pain!! I won't do a roleplay that doesn't contain at least some pain towards my character. It does not need to be over the top or excessive, I just like it.
-Huge dicks! Though dicks of average size are okay.
-It is not required by any means, but I really enjoy playing against fat males. Especially in non-consensual scenarios.
-Not required, again, but I am such a sucker for risk of pregnancy/pregnancy. Could even do extreme pregnancy, such as multiple babies, fast gestation and other things, with those who are interested.

Some Plots:

Rides With Strangers
[Pairing: Stranger(s) x Hitchhiker]
MC's car breaks down late at night while on the way to a different state for a job interview. She had no choice but to abandon her car after finding that she has no signal out in such a deserted place. Her only choice is to hitchhike, though what kind of person would ever come around here? Well, she just might meet one or more strangers who do.
For this idea, I'd love it if you could play a few strangers who pick her up along the way. Perhaps ending up with one who kidnaps her instead of taking her where she wants to go.

Apocalypse
[Pairing: Zombie(s) x Survivor]
The land has been taken over by zombies. However, these zombies aren't hungry for brains. They're hungry for something else...
I'd love for somebody to play zombies for me, I think that type of thing could be a lot of fun!

Twisted Fairytales
[Pairing: Big Bad Wolf x Little Red Ridinghood, Three "Bears" x Goldilocks, others]
Some twisted fairytales could be really fun. I'd love a Little Red Ridinghood roleplay, where an unsuspecting girl is charmed by a man. I wouldn't really want him to be a wolf all the time or a furry. Perhaps a lycan or male wearing wolfskin? I wouldn't mind if there is zoophilia, which would happen if YC was in wolf form. Anyway, as the story goes YC would trick Little Red up until the end, though he doesn't have to eat the grandma (he could just kill her) and he ends up raping her rather than eating her too. No hunter in the story, either, unless you want him to join in the fun or get killed by the wolfman or something.
For Goldilocks, you'd have to play three characters: a father and his two sons. The sons could be twins or they could be of different ages, I don't mind. Basically, she ends up becoming their maid and slave.
Other twisted faritales could be fun too, you could make some suggestions if you'd like!

Kidnapped Lover
[Pairing: Past lovers.]
Basically, an abusive lover (YC) is kicked out of MC's house. MC fights for custody of their child and wins, leaving YC bitter and alone. Court is the last place MC sees him... Until he comes back for revenge years later. He finds her at MC's new job and kidnaps her, deciding to torture and abuse her to find where their child, now a teenager, is located.
I could see myself playing both mother and child, with the mother being 30 and the child newly 15. The mother could have been knocked up at 15 by YC, trapped in an abusive relationship for years until she finally got rid of him.
I'd love for there to be lots of pain and bondage, both sexual and non-sexual, and for YC to be a Sadist.

Doggy Play
[This idea contains pet play/puppy play and incest.
Pairing: Master Daddy x Pet Daughter]
The daughter, preferably 15-18, orders a dog costume online for Halloween. When her father sees her wearing it and showing it off to him, he decides that he can't let her go out to whatever Halloween Party when she's dressed up like such a skimpy bitch. He decides to teach her the doggy lifestyle, the daughter not willing though having no choice in the matter.
Leash & collar play, perhaps the daughter being unable to pull off her skintight doggy paws without help, bondage, things of that nature. Pet play as well, with Daddy forcing her to act like a dog.

Meeting A Serial Killer
[This idea is very dark and contains blood, death (side characters only), and rape.
Pairing: Serial Killer x Serial Killer's Sister/Accomplice]
I am imagining a serial killer, YC, who takes pleasure in murdering others. In one idea, he wants his accomplice, MC, who firmly believes that she is a Sadist. However, there is a side of her that enjoys pain, though she isn't aware of it. The serial killer helps her find that side. As they explore their relationship, they continue murdering others. Maybe teaming up to rape them as well?
For the serial killer's sister, she might be a cop or detective pursuing him while not knowing that he's her brother, or maybe even just a normal girl caught in the midst of it. I imagine her accidentally showing up at his house and finding him murdering someone. He defiles her then and there, to her shock and surprise. She doesn't turn him in because, of course, he's her brother and she can't let go of her love for him even with this dark secret... Plus she might enjoy everything he does to her every time she tries to arrest or stop him...

Cruel Boss
[Pairing: Boss x Employee]
A type of idea where the boss abuses his employee, knowing she can't do anything to stop him. Could be built upon.

Sold!
[Pairing: Master x Slave]
Just a typical Master/Slave pairing! I always love this type of pairing. We could think up ideas for it together?

Others...
Please suggest any other ideas! My favorite themes include dark, rape, Master/Slave, Kidnapping, public forced sex, and I love all types of others things too!

Some Pairings:
Scientist x Experiment
Private Investigator x Criminal
Angel x Demon
Mafia Boss x Citizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom