Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
tumblr_ncziavatjy1r5gkxho1_500.gif

Akemi decided to explore to the downtown area of Tokyo, while she spent most of her life living in Osaka, she does go to this city on certain occasions. It was 10:30 PM at night and it was a clear night. She does adore seeing the city lights bright up the night sky.

I'm just going to say now before i get started that i do not like writing in the third person, so i apologize in advance if i make many errors.

As Henry was walking down the street with Tim on his shoulder, Tim spotted someone of interest heading their way and made sure Henry would stop so he could interact with them. From what Henry could tell, she was a Neko, and it didn't take long for Henry to figure out why Tim wanted to interact with someone like that.

Despite being a mouse, Tim always had a thing for catguys/girls. Even more surprising was the fact that 9/10 times, the cat people seemed to fall for him. At least for a short amount of time, or until they had their fun with each other, whichever came first.

Touko felt very out of place here...wherever here was. The last thing she could remember was fighting Giratina the Dimension hopping pokemon. Just before she could catch it, it sent her and her pokemon here. She was at least glad that her partners were still with her, in their balls that were strapped onto her waist.

She adjusted her hat as she tried to make heads or tails of where this place was..and it seemed to be night here, maybe one of the locals could help her out.

"Um...excuse me miss...I know this'll sound weird..but, do you know what the name of this place is? I'm kinda lost.." She managed to find someone, a dark skinned cat girl, that was new to her was it some kind of pokemon cosplay?

Akemi was met with three new individuals, she thought at first that maybe these are probably tourists visiting, so in politeness, she bows to them, as this is a most common way to greet people in Japan. "Greetings you three, I see you're having a fine visit in Japan?" Akemi said warmly to them.

Kurz wasn't sure where he was exactly. He remembered falling sleep on the train and when he woke up they were at the last stop and he had to get off. So here he was in a very bright and vibrant part of the city, probably down town. He saw a small crowd and approached them. Excuse me, where am I?" He asked it broken Japanese.

Henry and Tim both bowed in reply to the Neko bowing, knowing about some forms of Japanese greetings, they didn't want to be thought of as rude.

"Yes, our first time here in quite a while to be honest. My name is Henry, and this is my friend Tim." Henry said as Tim kept looking the Neko up and down, no doubt admiring her beauty, and how much potential fun the two of them could have together. Tim always did have a one track mind, and sadly, it was always in the gutter.

Meanwhile, Henry decided to check out the new chick that also just arrived, but he knew right away something was amiss. She looked just like Hilda from Pokemon. Either this girl was a expert cosplayer, or she was the real deal, and the latter honestly wouldn't surprise Henry, since he's both seen and been through some pretty strange events in the past.

Hilda stared at the girl for a moment, that was an odd name for a region. "It doesn't sound like I'm in Unova anymore.." whispering to herself. One of the pokeballs on her belt wiggled a little, she didn't notice though.

"Ah...visiting? I guess you could say that. my name is Touko." she said extending her hand out to Akemi, since she did introduce herself first.

"*Sigh* This is so boring. There's nobody here this late at night except the creeps, and i don't mean the fun loving kind, if you know what i mean." Chaos said, talking to herself. She was trying as best as she could to salvage the night. She had hoped that there would be at least someone who wanted to have a fun loving night with her, but so far her luck seemed to have abandoned her. That is, until she spotted a small gathering of peeps just across the street. Funny thing was, she knew who at least two of them were right away, but decided not to say anything until they realized who she was.

Instead, Chaos decided to approach the guy with the fedora who seemed to be a little lost. She lifted the fedora off of his head and placed it on her own before saying...

"Well, to answer your question, we're in downtown Tokyo. And now i do believe you owe me a drink for that little bit of info, don't you?" Chaos said as she handed back the hat to the man while playfully smiling and winking back at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom