Naughty Babysitter [FxF, FxFuta] (NSFW, sort of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenflame

Charged and Energetic!
Hey all,

Sometimes we have those cravings that we really have to itch, and this is one of mine! The premise should be basic enough. There's a teenager, and a babysitter. MC (the teenager) is fairly innocent. It's up to YC to corrupt them through any means you deem necessary, be it sweet, blissful seduction, or perhaps a dub con / non con. Although this is pure smut and is posted in the short-term section, I realize that it tends to attract a lot of RPers who don't quite light that spark for me. So firstly, I need to make sure you're actually reading all this. When you send your request over, I'd love for two simple things. Firstly, that the subject of your PM have 'Brittney' in it. Secondly, I'd love for you to give an idea of an expansion of the plot. What I mean by that, is simply something extra, be it, perhaps the two elope once the parents return, or maybe YC tries to get MC involved in some sort of underground sex thing. A very simple acknowledgement that there most be plot involved is all I ask! I won't accept ideas like, "Oh, MC will do this naughty thing to YC!" Sound simple enough? Well, you've already read through this so you're probably 90% more likely to get a reply from me. And yes, those who don't meet my requirements won't be getting a PM back from me. Those people who don't take the time to read a bit more (it takes like two seconds!) for this RP request obviously are looking for a quick, one sentence quickly. Which is a huge no-no. I'm a fan of details. I would prefer at least 2 decently sized paragraphs per post, via PM.

And now that I'm done bitching, here's the idea!

2dmgtjc.jpg

Amy is your typical eight-teen year old girl. Well, sort of. She has lived an innocent life for the most part. She had avoided any bad influences at school - including dating other guys. Having been home-schooled until her freshman year of high school, her parents had taught her about preserving her innocence. For the most part, she has done so. With prom coming around, Amy had decided to get a boyfriend. She avoided telling her parents about her boyfriend, and instead opted to have him around to guarantee a date for prom. The boyfriend is sweet, and isn't too pushy on her. They haven't even kissed, let alone hold hands yet!

Amy doesn't mind this at first, until she begins to feel a little weird. Hormones begin to get the best of her. She begins to get a little steamy and send her boyfriend some pictures.

25kiekh.jpg

He lectures her for sending suggestive pictures, so Amy stops. She then begins to try to dress a little more provocatively to catch his attention.

11l0uc0.jpg

But even this fails. So she decides to go with a classy look.

2rhy4c4.jpg

It's about a month until prom. Amy is currently on her spring break. Her parents have decided to go on vacation. They don't quite trust Amy alone, so they decide to hire a female babysitter to look after her. What could possibly go wrong?

So I want a babysitter who's either a teen or a milf. She comes in expecting to babysit a brat, only to find a hormonal teenager. The babysitter gets a great idea: she has an entire week, alone, with Amy. So, the babysitter decides to rape her. Can she corrupt Amy before the week is over?

---Alternate pictures---
Or, would you rather have the same situation, but with a slightly different girl?

Emma images: 1 2 3 4 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom