A Heroine's Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest21

Moon
Hi there!
I’m looking for someone to RP out a story with me where a superheroine is investigating reports of a strange new villain called ‘the Incubus’ (possibly something else too – discussable!) who is using his powers to turn women into sluts. The heroine eventually manages to get a lead when the villain uses his powers to get a news reporter hooked to him and they fuck on live TV. Our lovely heroine shows up later to investigate after the villain escapes, only to find herself get rather allured watching a recording of the show and gets so caught up in it that she tastes his aphrodisiac cum there, turning herself into a slut, who the people remaining at the studio takes advantage of. Lots of details in this are up for discussion, but the kinks I primarily want involved in this are: dirty talking, vaginal/anal virginity, gangbangs, spanking, collars, filming, humiliation/degradation and interracials.

I prefer my partner to be able to write at least one paragraph at minimum and write in third-person (sorry first-person folks, just not my style!). No one-liners, please. Kinks and such are up for discussion and aren't set in stone! Would prefer a partner that is capable of roleplaying multiple people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom