Boundaries (closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaril

Star
Hi, all! I'm looking for someone to write with for a quick, simple concept I've been wanting to play out.

Your character and mine are high school or college students who have been dating for a few weeks. One evening, my character invites yours over to her mother's house for dinner. You know it's just the two of them living there, and that she and her mother are very close. However, as it turns out, they're even closer than you think--on top of being sometime nudists at home, they don't go in for secrets or boundaries when it comes to sex stuff. Of course, since this is just what my character is used to and completely normal for her, she doesn't think it needs mentioning or explaining until she starts trying to unzip your pants on the living room couch with mom right there next to you...

Anyway, I'm not expecting this to be anything long-term, but I would like someone who'll put in some effort while it does last. Good paragraph replies, with proper punctuation and grammar. I'm happy to use PMs or a thread.

If you're interested, feel free to message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom