Alpha/Beta dynamics are fun for girls, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am here for is role playing about a subject that I'm somewhere between curious about and obsessed with, namely, "alpha" and "beta" dynamics.

The division of society into "alpha" and "beta" strata isn't realistic, but it is exciting to me. A lot of the existing literature on this topic concentrates exclusively on men. The alphas are bigger, stronger, taller, more dominant, more aggressive, better endowed, more virile, more potent; the betas are in every way their inferior. I find this dynamic very interesting, even intriguing; but I'm also interested in the way it could extend to women.

In this fantasy, alpha women too would be taller and stronger, bustier and curvier, more assertive, more fertile. Beta women would be shorter and skinnier, much more submissive and timid, not really suitable for breeding stock.

So we've established in the basic sense what I mean by the dynamic, but there's still much more about the world to discuss.

Is it a science fiction dystopia produced through genetic engineering? Is it a fantasy world operating under the curse of a powerful wizard? Is it the result of a genie corrupting a wish, or honouring it faithfully? Is it a post-apocalyptic world reordered on new lines following a great cataclysm? Or is it something much closer to our own reality, just pushed a little further than is realistic? Is the new alpha/beta wave sweeping college campuses and suburban neighbourhoods? Fantasy, science fiction, (alternative) history, modern (fantasy): there are no limits to the setting beyond our imagination.

And are there any characters we particularly want to focus on? The statuesque blonde who towers over a timid, freckled student, politely informing her that the girl's alpha male boyfriend was clearly in need of someone a little better matched to his obvious talents? The shy, effeminate boi browsing the job adverts for a maid position with an alpha couple? The cocky hunk who's having trouble managing his harem of submissive beta women and decides a gorgeous alpha would help take some of the load off, so he had enough time to go pound a couple of bubble-butted beta guys into sticky submission? The busty alpha bride fastening her bridesmaids' collars as they line up outside the wedding suite? The cute, petite, skinny beta girl who's icing her cuckold boyfriend's brow as he adapts to the welding shut of his chastity cage by their mistress?

What I do want: People willing to role play this fantasy with me, though in particular someone open to world-building rather than pure narrative role playing: yes I'm absolutely open to that too, but sometimes it's more fun to sit back and think about the rules of this world and how it came to pass, rather than just acting out endless sex scenes. I'm also really looking for someone open to discussing all facets of the fantasy, how men interact, men and women interact, and women interact.

What I don't want: Lectures and preaching; I know it's not realistic, and I know it's downright offensive; that's why I'm only exploring it here, in a safe space to discuss fantasies. Timewasters. People who can't read. Exclusive focus on penis size (it's part, but not all, of the fantasy). Exclusive focus on race play (it could be included but making the whole thing about race isn't somewhere I'm comfortable going). Animalpeople/furries/beast/etc.: this is strictly about humans.

Kinks: Open to everything from mostly vanilla kinks that fit the general theme, to more extreme ones such as cuckolding, impregnation, chastity, bondage, humiliation, D/s play, spanking/punishment/discipline, and more. I'm looking for something very specific here, so if you're willing to write with me and have a particular kink you want to include I'll do my best to help.

Limits: Family incest, bestiality, bathroom stuff, gore, excessive violence.

**Status: Open. I will be posting some specific prompts, but if you have a different idea that nonetheless fits the theme you can message me. This OP will likely be edited to include prompts I've posted, but unless otherwise stated they can all be considered open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom