"I'm so, so sorry...!" -- A smug girl's oral apology (age gaps) plot added

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassySub

Super-Earth
**plot added below**

I've always had a thing for worst enemies :) if my current threads haven't already made that obvious. Being on the losing side of a longtime rivalry or a deep hatred is a major kink of mine.

If the idea of having your worst enemy in a submissive state while either apologetically sucking your cock, or crying out your name and how sorry they are as you give her the pounding of your life doesn't appeal to you, then this thread isn't for you. For those of you who like that idea :) then send me a message about any idea between having my black worst enemy pound me into submission or a man in his late fifties or early sixties having me outsmarted into a situation where my only way out is to give him head.

Plot addition ("I'm so, so sorry...!):
In what would start out as a pretty general pairing, you and I would be just about the worst enemies possible. Whether we had always been this way or not, I would prefer if it worked out where the reason for the bad blood was basically my fault. Maybe I've always been a terror to you while growing up next door? Maybe I'm a co-worker who has always tried to make your life miserable?

Regardless of the reason why, I would like for it to be all because of me, as I mentioned before. However, one thing that I know quite well about you is at you have power. A lot of power. Because you have money. Lots of it. Despite knowing this, I still push your buttons as much as I can. Reason being, I've always had one major flaw and that is that I'm helpless to stop myself from seeing what I can get away with. Whether it was my sisters, or my brother growing up, or my parents... And now you. I've always subconsciously based my day-to-day decisions around pushing the buttons of people I feel I just don't like. I've gotten away with every last time that I've tried to do that as well. That was about to change. Big time.

One day, I overstepped my boundaries and get personal when pushing your buttons. This time, I've gone just a little bit too far. You've always been fine dealing with me on a professional level, but now? Now that I made things personal, you want to send a message to me. I message that I'm dealing with the wrong person. A message that I'm in way, way over my head. A message that says.... you've been holding back this entire time and you could crush me in a moment's notice if you wanted to. I wouldn't realize what was going on at first, but eventually everybody in my life began to grow distant from me. Save for my family, that is, suddenly people would be far less cheery with me and a bit more distant. I would notice pretty quickly that people weren't themselves around me, but since it's everybody at work, I would figured that it was just my imagination. But when it happens day after day after day, I begin to get suspicious. Eventually, even my bosses start coming down on me for even little things. My stress starts going through the roof, but where I was pushed over the edge was when I begin to start getting pulled over on my way home for stupid things. Not waiting 3 seconds at a stop sign, not using my blinker on a left turn only, and so on. I'd think I was going crazy, like the whole world is out to get me all of a sudden, but nobody was saying anything. Nobody would tell me what was going on. Even with all of this going on, I was managing. Just barely though. The moment that I broke was when somebody had broken into my home at night while I was sleeping. All of my things were trashed.

At this point, I didn't know what to do. I went to the police but they seemed rather dismissive of everything, claiming that they couldn't do anything without evidence, blah blah blah. The usual influence that I had over people which always came easily to me, was suddenly gone. I was always able to talk somebody into helping me out but now it was becoming glaringly apparent that nobody wanted anything to do with me, and nobody was willing to help me. Little did I know that a man of your power, of your money, was not only taken very, very seriously when spreading rumors, but he also had friends in the right places. A combination of paying off the right sleazeball in the flats of town as well as planting gossip in the head of my co-workers as well as my bosses, was a simple gesture of yours but it made my life an absolute hell. It wasn't until I was venting to one of my friends at work that I finally learned what was going on.

By the time I made this discovery, I already knew that I was helpless. So my only option was to deal with it until I couldn't deal with it anymore. At that point, I came to you directly, but rather than talk with me about it in your office, you gave me an address to meet you at, claiming to not have time right now. I would waste no time after work heading to that address, only to discover that it's your house. I'd knock on the door, you let me in, and that's where you hear it.

"I'm so, so sorry ..!! Please... my life has gone to freaking hell now!"

Of course, you have a price for calling off the dogs, so to speak. It was either pay up or deal with it until I was willing to.

RE: My worst enemy's 9 thick inches of revenge (age gaps or raceplay)

Bumping this fun idea :)

Back for a few days

Bump :)

One of my plots is taken :) but I'm more than happy to take up my free spot with this one!

RE: A smug girl's oral apology (age gaps or raceplay)

Changed title to something more along with the theme lol

RE: A smug girl's oral apology (age gaps or raceplay)

Bumping for the long weekend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom