[Closed for Now]Seeking FxF or Futa for PM RPs~ Romance, Fantasy, and Smut are a Must

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there n,n

I'm new to this site, but not at all new to role playing. I'm 23, nearly 24, and have probably been role playing for at least eleven years...Wouldn't be surprised if it has been longer.

A little about me: I'm an English major, with the ultimate goal of becoming an English teacher. I am a full time student at a quarter-system University, which means I'm often quite busy. But! My summer is soon to start and I will have three and a half glorious months to have fun and relax and role playing happens to be one of my ways to do that.

I cannot respond daily most of the time. I certainly would love to, but I often find I have less time than I want. This will continue into the summer, since I have a lot of plans and projects I want to accomplish. But, I will reply as often as I can and there will definitely be some days where I am completely free to just bounce responses back and forth for hours. If I disappear for a while, hit me up and I will try to give you a reason why and an estimate of when I'll be back. I try to warn my partners before hand, but sometimes I just get too busy to even do that. It's rare, but it happens. I'm an adult with adult things to do, so if infrequency is something you dislike, I'm not for you. But, I am totally patient toward my partners. If you suffer from the same time constraints, I'm happy to wait them out~ I'm in no rush to write and enjoy <3

I'm looking for literate writers. This means proper grammar, correct spelling with no repeat glaring mistakes (because we all know accidents can happen), and capitalization when necessary. If you send me a request message and don't capitalize "I", I will most likely not respond. It also means that responses need to be in third person, past-tense. If I see that you do not do that, I'll lose interest.
My post size minimum is two paragraphs. I can write a lot more than that and happily will if that's what my partner enjoys too. But, anything dipping beneath that minimum gets boring for me quickly. If you know you prefer smaller post sizes, then it'd probably be best for you to stop here. Same for if you make grammatical mistakes often and don't care about doing such.

I only role play fantasy and the occasional sci-fi. Slice of life is pointless to me. I role play to escape life, not recreate it.
Romance is also a must. I'm not looking for perfection, just something in our characters' relationship that stretches past lust.
PMs only because I like my privacy.
Story is extremely important. I lose interest in the smut if there is no plot backing it up. I love plenty of smut, but it needs a healthy balance with story progression.

I prefer playing bad-asses to the damsel in distress. I have a lot of plot ideas. So, just message me the type(s) of character you like to play and I'll give you my ideas! Or we can just brainstorm together!

I'm currently craving a FutaxF role play that's a take on Sleeping Beauty. If this interests you, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my plot~

As for kinks, I like a lot. My loves (none of which are necessary, just appreciated) are: BDSM (I am dominant with women), lactation, fingering, giving oral, and receiving orgasm denial/edging

My no's include: incest, bestiality, gore, vore, bathroom play, macro/micro body parts/growth, bimbos

If you have a question about kinks you'd like to play with, just ask <3 I have a lot more than I've listed and I may be forgetting things on the no-side, also.

Shoot me a PM if I interest you :D I can't wait to get to know you! And, please, don't post here, because I probably won't think to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom