Where is my Muse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

courtofdreams

Meteorite
Nice to meet you all, just call me Dream. I have been roleplaying for a while. I go to college full time and work full time so I try to balance my time but sometimes I can get a little swept up, but if I don't give you a reply in 24 hours something is wrong or I am hibernating.

I would like to roleplay on either PM or Skype. I will reply faster on Skype. It is all about how fast paced you would like it. I can give anywhere from one to four paragraphs. Even if we choose to do a roleplay on a messenger there is no reason to send one liners.

I enjoy both FXF and FxM, and I can also play a Male. Ps. In every roleplay Romance is required.

Here are some of the pairings I enjoy, stars mean I am craving it. Just because it isn't starred doesn't mean I will not do it.

***Current obsession: Fae***
Beast x Slave *****
Beast x Beast***
Angel x Demon****
Angel x Human*****
Demon x Human*****
Roommates
Classmates
Strangers
Kidnapper x captive***

Just ask if there is one you want to try and you don't see it.

Here are some paranormal plots, I will also do regular plots I just do not have any I am craving at the moment:
I have no plot for this yet but I would really like to do something involving Fae. If anyone has read/reading: a Court of Thorns and Roses, a Court of Mist and fury, and/or a Court of Wings and Ruin

Who can win?

This will be set in the future, and sort of post-apocalyptic. The war between heaven and hell has already begun. It ravaged on for years until humans were nearly extinct, besides the ones the Angels had kept in a kind of zoo, and even made them reproduce to keep humanity going.

The Demons, though cruel, kept the humans they found much more humanely. Usually as concubine or fellow warriors. One group of demons target a group of angel’s human sanctuary. Which is where the leader, who has always been against taking humans as partners, saves a human so breath taking that they barely let them out of their sight.

A human he wants to train to join his team, and secretly a little more.

Beast for Hire

Human’s and supernatural beings live together in harmony, well not really, not at all. Since the powers aren’t equal there are always quarrels. Especially situations with human’s becoming food, slaves, etc. Humans were the weakest links, they had special classes, technology and even weapons to combat the other supernatural species. One Mad human decides that to fight their power they would have to do something drastic. With the power of his Robots he gathers fellow humans unwillingly to succumb to testing. One human is the prize specimen; this human is the first to succeed into taking on super human abilities. It was inevitable but the supernatural government caught wind of this and shut it down before anyone else was turned and the human was taken as a captive, where the leader gains a soft spot for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom