Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bro and sis real love (Zero5906&Hikaristar)

Sintan

Supernova
Hotredhead.jpg

Ricky slowly wakes up in morning looking over at his very sexy attractive sister sleeping next to him. He scoots closer to Erika to hold close to him stroking her hair back, smiling at how cute she looks asleep. "Morning Erika, I love you sis" He whispers into her ear softly kissing her cheek. Ricky pulls one of Erika's smooth light tanned legs over him feeling so comfortable with Erika like this.

Ricky secretly has always loved Erika like a gf in his mind and desperately really wants to make love with Erika as she is the only girl he wants in his life, but just too shy to make any hasty or sudden moves to her so hopes she will make the first move on him.

It had been a rather stressful the night before, exams were coming close and Erika had been up pretty much all night studying. Though after a soothing bath she managed to find her way to sleep as she laid down beside Ricky. Having slept rather peacefully throughout the entire night, or at least the good amount of hours she managed to catch of sleep, this morning she laid in bed, her sleek brunette locks draped back against the pillow as she hugged onto her brother gently, still in a deep sleep.

Though sadly her sleep was interrupted as her brother's voice rang in her soft delicate ears. Soon a small smile curled upon her lips as her delicate emerald hues fluttered open, laying there in her lavender camisole and matching cheeky panties she stared to Ricky and slowly she pulled from him to do a full body stretch "Morning Ricky" came her voice in an ever so gentle groggy whisper before the brunette turned upon her side lifting her deep forest emerald gaze to him with an ever so angelic smile upon her lips.

Ricky softly kisses Erika's soft lips as he starts to gaze upon Erika's emerald green eyes deeply. "Boy I need to take a shower, Erika wanna join me?" Ricky is only wearing boxers in bed, he pulls Erika back closely to him and starts rubbing along her smooth legs up and down softly. "I love you sis"

Laying there beside him, Erika leaned in returning the tender kiss before laying back against the pillow another yawn slipping passed her lips as a groan slowly emitted from her throat, she was still in a very groggy mood. So when he spoke her eyes fell upon him listening to him "You can go ahead and take one ... I'm too tired" she muttered softly, though feeling his hand upon her leg, running up and down in a soft caressing manner she eyes averted to his hand before his face as a delicate smile formed upon her lips "I love you too little bro" she whispered before placing a kiss upon his cheek.

"Hmmmm, how about I carry you into the shower sis?" Ricky smiles and winks at Erika returning the favor of her kiss on his cheek by giving a deeper kiss on her lips. "I'll even wash you myself if want, your the only girl I want in my life" Ricky gently slides Erika's panties off down her smooth legs then drops them down on ground by the hamper. He then firmly grasps Erika's plump butt cheeks and rubs them all over, soon right after awhile of that he slowly pulls up her skin tight camisole leaving her completely nude. "Please join me in the shower, it'll be great sis!"

A groan escaped her lips as she sighed her eyes slowly opening to look at him before returning the deepened kiss "I'm too tired Ricky... ma--" before she could finished her eyes widened upon feeling him slide off her panties "R-Ricky!" her cheeks quickly turned a flushed shade of red as she listened to him, his actions then leaving her completely naked laying there against the pillows a sigh escaped her lips "Oh fine... carry me" she spoke while holding up her arms waiting to be carried.

Ricky smiles widely at her excitedly, he takes off his boxers quickly exposing his already hardened cock. He grabs her legs wrapping them around his waist and taking her hands putting around his neck. Ricky holds Erika tightly to him pressing her breasts against his chest, he slides him self out of bed walking out of their bedroom toward the bathroom. "Mmmmm...sis your legs feels soo good wrapped around me" As he enters the bathroom he turns on the shower of hot water then slowly steps inside closing the shower door. Ricky puts Erika down slowly then reaching towards the sponge and soap bar turning back to Erika's sexy curvy body smiling big. "Where shall I start?..." Ricky's cock was fully in view now for her to see, it is so hard that is pointing upward slightly curved.

Erika laid there a sigh escaping her lips though feeling him move and shift her eyes fell upon him as he was soon nude in front of her, for some reason it was different this time around, having seen him naked before it really was a tad different. Her eyes scanned over his form as she soon wrapped her arms around his neck and holding onto him as her legs wrapped around his mid-torso. Holding onto him a gentle smile spread across her lips as she leaned in kissing his cheek gently as he carried her to the bathroom. Watching as he carried her into the shower and closed the door, Erika rested back against the wall as a yawn escaped her lips, her eyes lifting to get a view of his form "My back" she spoke while shifting and turning with her back facing him as she arose to her feet, the water cascading down her body as a comfortable sigh escaped his lips, her eyes closing as a yawn escaped her lips.

Ricky soaks the sponge with water then rubbing it with soap, rubbing it up and down along her back softly soaking the back with soap then rinses it off with the shower head. Moves down to her butt and legs kneeling down, scrubs the butt all over with the sponge and along down the legs all around then back up to her butt cheeks. Once he rinses it all down he kisses Erika's butt cheek on right and massages it for awhile. "How this feel Erika?" As rubbing one cheek he spreads them apart then starts fingering her tight pink asshole gently feeling the rectum walls inside.

Standing there as he scrubbed her body, the feeling itself was causing small giggles to escape her lips as her eyes were closed, resting against her arms as she rested on the wall. Though as he began to massage and caress her rear a deep blush arose in her cheeks but soon her body froze as she felt a finger slid into her from the rear a gasp escaped her lips as a shiver ran up along her spine "mmm ... Ricky" came her voice in a delicate whisper. It was a rather pleasing, yet shocking, she knew he meant what he had said before he wanted her, this caused a smile for spread across her lips "Touch me..." came her voice in a soft beg as she arched over slowly her womanhood now an inch or two from him.

"Oh Erika, I wont only touch you but eat you out and tongue you deeply" Ricky takes firm hold of her butt cheeks then starts sucking at her puss lips and nibbling at it soon biting down on the thick camel toes hard without puncturing the flesh.
Ricky shoves her butt into face covering his face between her butt cheeks as he eats out Erika's puss.
"Oh yeah...Sis, do you need to pee? It's been awhile since last time" Ricky rubs her clit hard in circles making it harder to hold in than it is already.

Standing there her mouth gaped open as an inaudible gasp left her lips as he bit down, he was being quite rough, though it was interesting and very pleasing. Soon soft and gentle moans emitted from her delicate lips as she felt him becoming more rough and savage like.

Ricky spreads the puss lips licking the inside of puss as swallowing all of Erika's urine as it keeps streaming into his mouth.
"Mmmmm...dont stop peeing please sis!" "And you havent seen my cock yet have you sis?" He asks questionly as he drinks all of Erika's urine and savors it in his mouth.

Being a tad disgusted with what was happening she couldn't hold it yet he wasn't angered nor complaining, deciding to lean towards his favor she did as he told until she could no longer. As soon as she finished however, Erika pulled from him and slowly turned around, her eyes falling upon him "I do hope that was alright" came her voice in a soft whisper as she knelt down in front of him, staring into his eyes as a delicate smile formed upon her lips.

Ricky gulped down the rest of her urine, he smiles big as she knelt down infront of him smiling. He gently pushes her head down to look down at his throbbing hard cock of 1 1/2 inches thick and 6 inches long. "It needs proper caring and should belong inside a special lil place in you sis" Ricky gets up and sits down on a shower bench patting his lap for Erika to sit on, he squints alil at some pain of his cock being so hard it hurts. He scoots up alil so Erika has leg room to wrap around him tightly and ride him good and very hard.

Listening to him a small smile formed upon her lips as she stared to him sitting upon the shower bench. Getting up she made her way over to him, straddling his lap as she positioned herself correctly, though she was extremely nervous. Biting her upon her lower lip she gulped "Will it hurt?" came her question gently as she slid her arms around his neck.

"For you it may hurt for a bit but not for long, and you'll be helping relieve pain in my cock" Ricky moves his pointing toward her puss to make easier to slide herself down on it and pulsing with cum ready to release into her. He holds one breast in one hand squeezing it firmly as sucking on the other one very hard for some breast milk. "Mmmmm...your breast tastes soo gooood Erika!"

Back
Top Bottom