Random plots fxm fxf

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazelAshes

Planetoid
Hello there. PM me if any of the following or any of my older threads catch your eye.

1. Fat camp
Several woman compete to be the one who makes the most progress each week. Newbies don't really get why. Yes they are all here to get fit by why does being #1 matter so much?. MC ends up being the biggest looser her first week and gets treated to meeting yc. YC, either hired help or the person in charge of running the camp, gives the winner themself for the night. YC does whatever they want to the sore (from working out and loosing weight) and fat woman and they start to crave you .

2. kissing
In a world of magic full of unknowns there is a race whom when kissed for the first time will be bound to them for life. This race (mc race) has hidden this from other nations for a million years. Yet when the greaten Western war broke out some 20 years ago it was discovered. Men and woman whom raided their villages found that their victims where willing after not too long after they were kissed. We could rp as two of of this race trying to excape before we are kissed. Or yc could capture mine.

3. Just one night
Just this once. A line that is so tempting because we all know if that line is crossed it becomes thinner and thinner. I want a taboo pairing for this. We can talk more over pm about it but the basic plot is as follows: we've known each other for a while and for reason X it's wrong for us to be together. After a long night of hanging out and drinking we end up kissing. Just that once. Or maybe more happens. But it'll just be for tonight. Just this once....right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom