Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Invisible?

LilyD69

Banned
Banished
So.. many many years ago I was always on invisible.. Then I came back this year and put myself to where people can see me.. I'm taking a hiatus... I can't remember for the life of me how to put myself invisible again.. Can someone guide me PLEASE!

The option is under User CP. Go to Edit Options, then it's under the "Privacy" area. :)

HeyThereLittleBear said:
The option is under User CP. Go to Edit Options, then it's under the "Privacy" area. :)

Thats what I thought! but it only has the whole "Hide me from the who's online list" there no invisibility..

ldelgado1986 said:
HeyThereLittleBear said:

Thats what I thought! but it only has the whole "Hide me from the who's online list" there no invisibility..
that is as close to invisibilty as bmr has.

xanaphia said:
ldelgado1986 said:
HeyThereLittleBear said:

that is as close to invisibilty as bmr has.
I just thought it was different cause there are times you can go to peoples pages and it says "offline" that's what I was trying to get to. I use to have that.

That's what it will do. By being off the online list, you are always listed as offline.

Back
Top Bottom