Seeking Malavai Quinn (SWTOR based- Seeking Submissive Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers Ahead!

Hey fellow SWTOR fans-- so you remember that thing that happened concerning Malavai Quinn in the Sith Warrior path? That thing that is really clumsily resolved and smoothed over, even if you're married to the damn guy? That thin-- oh, I said spoiler already so, when he fucking betrays you?!?!

...Yeah. My Warrior is still salty about that.

But, at the same time, she loves her little puppet of the Empire...He's so very pretty and looks damn good in that uniform.

Nevertheless, I have an insatiable urge to give that pretty boy a 'punishment' far more fitting of his betrayal...something that we could perhaps come up with together! I'd prefer to dish details over messages, so if you have a submissive urge you'd like scratched and are familiar with the storyline in the game (pretty sure all the clips are on Youtube as well) then please reach out to me! I can portray a variety of 'dominant' roles, but given that she is a Sith, I will say that there will be at least some elements of D/s and BDSM involved.

The sublime Lena Headey (aka Cersei from GoT, MaMa in Dredd, Queen Gorgo in 300, etc..etc...) has always been my face-claim for my Sith Warrior, but I'm open to recasting potentially...though I think she makes a gorgeous dom ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom