Edelweiss (Seeking Man in the High Castle based story//alternate WWII))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desktop.jpg

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/6xJ9dYvaFX4[/video]

I'm chomping at the bit after binge watching both seasons of The Man in the High Castle - I'm addicted and I would adore creating a story involving Obergruppenführer Smith(or to be honest any SS officer at this point) and a young Japanese spy.

Now just as a note before I divulge any ideas, I really have no patience for the 'beginning phases' of a story - as in working out the first encounters and so on. I would much prefer an established relationship and history (the details of which we can work out OOC) so that way we can get on to, well, the good bits. I've had too many issues in the past where stories are so heavily introduction heavy that nothing ever manifests any further and that -- well it's very disheartening to say the least.

So that being said, the premise for this scenario would involve the aforementioned spy being sent to the Greater Nazi Reich to investigate leads regarding the assassination attempt on the Crown Prince. Posing as a lounge singer in an upscale venue, she is quickly uncovered by Smith who offers to strike a deal - He won't reveal her true identity as long as any information she discovers is relayed to him first...

The diehard tragic romantic in me would adore for these two to form a very passionate and dangerous affair, and if you're eager to indulge in such debauchery and treasonous endeavors with me I will adore you forever!

I have plenty more to babble on about with my ideas for this -- but I suppose I should save such ramblings once someone is actually interested.

Message me for details please! While this seems to be very plot heavy, and at the core it will be, I'm also very open to leaning towards the smut side of the scale. After all, the heart takes us places we sometimes never intend to go XoXoX​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom