buncha roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

anabananawanana

Banned
Banished
Hooters Roleplay

My character gets hired as a Hooter's waitress without realizing it's a gray spot to work at. They allow customers to pay for the right to touch their waitresses. She does her best to resist them but eventually one dirty perverted nasty man pushes her buttons causing her to break overtime and become a dirty slut for him privately. Slowly trained into a sex slave or becomes his girlfriend. Either way, we can discuss how it goes.

Final Fantasy 9

Kidnapping and corruption of princess garnet. I would like someone who is familiar with the game. I thought it would be interesting because the characters get separated from each other a lot. I think a good starting point will be where Steiner carries Princess Garnet through the gate in a bag of pickles.

World falls into Dakrness

a roleplay where a demon who fell after a great war goes and gets revenge on goddesses. He absorbs weaker goddesses first. The goddesses either perish or get infused with dark energy and become dark goddesses or demons themselves. Slowly working to the queen of goddesses.
Modify message

Bully mom

A mother notices that her son is being bullied at school. After realizing that the school isn't really doing anything to stop it, she decides to take matters into her own hands. She decides to meet with the bully, hoping to work something out and resolve any issues. Unfortunately for her, the bully doesn't seem interested in stopping. The bully overpowers and rapes her. The sex is amazing, it's nothing like what she feels with her husband. She crumbles and slowly gets trained into a sex slave/girlfriend.

college student in a need of money for her family and school auctions her virginity off on a website. Of course she had to get herself tested to prove that she is a virgin. I am not sure how to proceed with this one. We would have to determine how much money he is paying and what is done and how long she is staying with him. They can start going out and getting married. Hopefully you don't mind some non sexual content in there.
She gets married for the money and sex. The son comes home from his study abroad to find his new mom. She tries to get along with him but he is jealous and angry so he rapes her OR they actually find that they get along and elope or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom