DC Comics based Roleplay-verse

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc_heroine_lover

Planetoid
Hey guys and girls, so this is what I am looking for! I love superheroes and superheroines, mainly DC because I feel they have better characters and stories. I have many ideas in mind for some stories, I'll list them below. My idea would be for all of my stories to flow together like some kind of DC story series. Maybe not all of these stories will be for you, but maybe just one of them will be! Disclaimer, what we roleplay will become canon and lure in this little universe and I have a nice little time line of events you can look at to use in our plays. You've been warned.

1) I prefer to do thread based roleplays. I will link these, once completed back to my stories.

2) I will link pictures to each of my stories, but there is a lot to do so consider this page under construction at the moment.

3) I do want these to be adult themed plays, with violence and sexual content.

4) I prefer to play the world around your character, which will be the hero or the heroine. That is all you will be asked to play. I will add detail and such along the way for backstory.

5) Yes, I have included one original character that I have created through the years into this, hopefully someone will be willing to play her.

So lets get to the stories...

CHAPTER ONE

• Batman I: Year One

Bruce Wayne returns home, finding his city has fallen under the control of an evil mob boss named Black Mask. Working individually against the entire mob at Batman, he gains unsuspecting allies along the way until Black Mask makes a final stand. As the situation is manipulated from behind the scenes, Batman, Gordon and Catwoman must work together to bring down the first mob boss to unite the city’s crime families when they send the deadliest assassins in the world after them.

• Superman I: Last Son of Krypton
Clark Kent, aka Superman, is forced to grow up when his world is rocked by multiple revelations that force the young kid to grow up and fight to defend not only his life but the world around him which he calls home. The evil Dheronian leader, Tyrell, comes looking to end the last child of krypton as a young, ambitious chemistry teacher, Lex Luthor, is caught in the cross fire. All the while, a young reporter, Lois Lane, is out to save the Daily Planet with a world changing exclusive.

• The Flash I: Fastest Man Alive
When the partial accelerator explodes, creating metahumans all around the world; The Flash must bring those who do wrong to justice within Central City to jusice. However, when a time traveling cop arrives to warn The Flash about Professor Zoom; everything changes for Barry Allen. As metahumans unite, Barry Allen must find out the truth about his father while going to war with Zoom and his hand selected Rogues.

• Wonder Woman I: Gods and Mortals
Diana is the princess of Themyscira until a plane crash changes her world. Unable to stop the god of war from escaping, Diana must now chase him around the world as he gathers his strength with hopes of bringing the world to war and over throwing his father, Zeus. Circe though will not let this happen without a fight, and using the blood of Diana; she will put the Amazon against herself if she must.

• Green Lantern I: Rage
Hal Jordan is selected to be a Green Lantern after an alien, crash lands on earth and dies in his arms. Now being taken across the galaxy to be trained, he must fight against a new Red Core and their leader, which is out for revenge by an act committed thousands of years ago while an ancient evil sets plans into motion that will bring about the destruction of the universe.

• Aquaman I: Throne of Atlantis
Arthur Curry never knew his true origins until the day he met his mother, which was being attacked and killed by an Atlantean assassin. In his arms she died, but not until she revealed his true origins. He would return home, content on confronting his father but he was dead too. Now, Arthur has no choice but to return to his home as his mother’s request and fight for what is his, the throne of Atlantis which is head by his evil brother Orm.

• Martian Manhunter
J’onn J’onzz is an alien on Mars when his planet is attacked by the evil White Martians. Caught in a bloody civil war, all hope is lost when his brother, Malefic, devises a plan to destroy all the creatures but when the plan goes wrong and both white and green Martians start to die from this disease, J’onn must escape his home world as it suffers and dies.

• The Joker I: The Man Who Laughs
When someone starts to murder mob bosses throughout Gotham City, Carmine Falcone turns to the clown prince of crime to regain control of the city. Wanting to make a name for himself, Joker convinces Carmine of an opportunity; take all enemies at once. Released on Gotham, The Joker will now push Batman to his limits just to find out who is under the mask.

• Liberty Star I: The Soldier
Zoe Michaels is just a teenage sports star, but her father’s sins cast her into a world of tragedy where she becomes something she could not imagine. Now out for revenge, she must walk a fine line between being a heroine and a vigilante all while adjusting to no found powers she never expected to have as Liberty Star to stop the villain rogue soldier, Blazer and the Queen B corporate monster he works for.

• LexCorp I: Zod
Fearing a world where multiple Kryptonians run free, Lex Luthor uses all his resources to turn the world against the heroic savior Superman and his uncle, General Zod who only recently escaped the Phantom Zone. With political backing from Senator Veronica Cale, and a mind second to only one other, Lex sets out to destroy the public image on all Kryptonians at any cost.

• Justice League I: OMAC Project
Maxwell Lord is out to put all meta humans under government control, or more specifically his control but when they refuse to work for or follow him; his anger becomes deadly. Using futuristic technological advancements, Lord will set his OMAC troops loose on the world but his true target is the making a puppet out of the Man of Steel.

CHAPTER TWO

• The Green Arrow I: Lost at Sea
After bring ship wrecked on an island for five years, Oliver Queen escapes enslavement and fights back against his Tirade captors until he can free himself but China White is by no means done with him. Surviving their encounter, she sends one of the deadliest assassins, Constantine Drakon, to Star City in hopes of killing Oliver Queen who now moon lights as the Green Arrow.

• The Flash II: Gorilla Warfare
Having made a name for himself thanks to Iris West and defeated Zoom once before, The Flash has made a name for himself keeping Central City safe but Zoom soon returns with revenge in his mind; in the shape of an army of Gorillas lead by Grodd. Now Flash, and his former enemies the Rogues must team up with a early ARGUS’ suicide squad to save Central City from this invasion.

• Wonder Woman II: The God Killer
Diana has taken to man’s world with her lover Steve Trevor, but is called home, only to find her most Amazon sisters have all been slain by a mysterious hunter. The wicked witch Circe awaits her, ready to ambush Diana with her newest creation that turns on the witch and leaves Diana clinging to life. With her lasso gone and her people lost, Diana must save what is left of the Olympians from the huntress Cheetah.

• Shazam
Billie Batson is a young teenage boy with a trouble past, but that all changes when a wizard gives him powers that make him Shazam. However, when an evil from the Wizard’s past comes looking for the new Shazam, Billie is forced to grow up and faces his fears in order to stop the evil Black Atom and his plan to destroy the world he sees as unfit.

• Liberty Star II: The Dealer
Having lost her first true love, Zoe easily falls for the next man she meets; Eduardo Ramirez. As the relationship blooms into something beautiful, Liberty Star sets out to defeat a Mexican Cartel that is flooding her city with drugs but when her personal and heroic life meet, it turns into a real-life Romeo and Juliet.

• Nightwing I: Court of Owls
When a long-lost Court of Owls returns to Gotham with one mission, regain control of Gotham; they must first go through Batman. Setting the perfect trap for him, Batman’s life is left in the hands of a young side kick who is ready to step out on his own. In Gotham’s most dire hour, it is not Batman who will come to save the day but Nightwing.

• Black Canary
Black Canary has set out on her own since the first Justice League but finds herself the target of a mysterious new villain out to make her a pawn in his game. Finding she cannot resist his charms, Count Vertigo has plans for Canary where she will be a contestant in a game, where she finds Liberty Star under the villain’s control, while her powers seem to have vanished. Will she become a slave to the night or be saved herself in time?

• Batman II: Eternal
Batman is the world’s greatest detective but the criminal mastermind Riddler is out to prove who is smarter; him or the bat. With a master plan in mind, and an ally to keep Batman running in circles; Riddler is out to bring a Hush over his perceived rival while a figure in the dark starts to unleash his master plan.

• Aquaman II: Drylander War
When one past mistake comes back to haunt Arthur in his quest for peace with the dry landers, the Atlantean king not only becomes an outlaw but must race against all odds to stop America from destroying his home and starting a war which could ruin both worlds but little does he know this is all a plan sprung by his greatest rival, The Black Manta.

• LexCorp II: Metallo
After nearly being killed by General Zod, Luthor fires Mercy Graves as a bodyguard and finally has the political backing he needs to research ways to stop Kryptonians. Gaining access to the remains of an Eradicator droid, Luthor creates a weapon after a terrible accident happens at Lex Corp. However, when this weapon comes for blood; Luthor must turn to his greatest rival, Superman, for help but this weapon was built to kill the Man of Steel.

• Cyborg
After a mother box nearly kills him, Victor Stone is turned into Cyborg to save his life. With his dreams of a college sports career over, and his life ruined; he must find a new meaning in this world. However, H.I.V.E. sees Cyborg’s technology to advance themselves on a global scale and will do by any means necessary. When they are unable to gain control of Cyborg, they create their own; The Grid.

• Green Lantern II: Sinestro Corps
Finally returning home, Hal is called away from his beloved Carol Ferris to check on his mentor and master Sinestro who has returned home since the death of his family. There he finds his mentor has now become his greatest enemy; and his true love his greatest obstacle. Now in a race to save his planet, Hal is in for the fight of his life.

• Supergirl
Before Supergirl arrives on Earth, she is stranded on a planet with a yellow sun much like Earth however this world is known for one thing, War. She is a slave and gladiator, along with Predator, Alien and Lobo, to its ruler, the evil Mongul who views her as his prized possession. Desperate to escape, once she finds out she is not the last Kryptonian in the world, Supergirl must fight for her freedom.

• The Joker II: A Serious House
Deep inside Arkhem Asylum, The Joker has tortured the souls of two doctors, Scarecrow and Harley Quinn until they now see the world through his eyes. Helping the clown escape is not enough though, they want revenge against the man who put him there but they will need an army of inmates to slow him down. Good thing they have Arkhem at their exposal and the blessing of the new leadership, Hugo Strange who knows Batman’s darkest secret.

• Justice League II: Tower of Babel
When the League of Assassins come to believe the world has become too large and too powerful, they find they must put mankind back into its right place but standing in their way is the Justice League. Only one man knows how to stop each of them, and Ras al Ghul has a past with him. Using Batman’s own tricks against the Justice League, the League of Assassins moves forward with eliminating most of humanity. Now, Nightwing and Talia Al Ghul must rush to save Batman so he can save the League from himself.

CHAPTER THREE

• Suicide Squad
When a group of aliens known as the Dominators secretly invade earth and take over the President and his cabinet which nearly leads to World War III, ARGUS steps in to take care of the problem so the Justice League does not get a black eye. Sending the worst criminals in the world into action, The Suicide Squad must save the President and prevent a nuclear war.

• Nightwing II: Kiss of Death
Dick Grayson is finally out of Batman’s shadow and standing on his own two feet as Nightwing, but when a seductive new student arrives at college, things are suddenly turned upside down in Bludhaven. Now Nightwing must fight against his desires and work alongside Batgirl to stop Poison Ivy from turning his hometown into a flooded waste land.

• Green Arrow II: Longbow Hunter
Their relationship is rocky, but Green Arrow and Black Canary are making it work when someone claiming to be Oliver’s father comes into his life wanting to make him a better hero. However, Canary does not trust this man and to make matters worse, there is a crazed Green Arrow fan named Cupid out to shut up and Canary Cry once and for all so she can have Oliver all to herself.

• Superman II: Assimilation
When Kara-El arrives on Earth, Kal-El is astonished to find out he is not the last child of Krypton. She comes with a warning though, Brainiac has received the beacon which Zod sent out and is coming to earth to finish what he started; the destruction of Krypton. However, Brainiac is not just after Superman once he finds him hiding on a planet full of intelligent life and meta humans.

• Kid Flash
When Wally West witnesses his uncle, Barry ambushed by an evil speedster named Savitar and watches him be sucked into the Speed Force, Wally must do whatever is necessary to stop this god of speed to save the life of his uncle. Having to chase Savitar through the speed force, Wally must not only fight against an unstoppable force but also find his mentor.

• Wonder Girl
Donna Troy is out to just be an average teenage girl in this world, when an evil physic known as Dr. Psycho wants to use her for his own gains. Making the young girl live out some of her worst nightmares, Donna goes on a quest in which she believes she will save the life of her adopted mother Dianna but this leads her to betraying the Amazons.

• Titans I: Assemble
When an alien known as Starfire crash lands a ship in Bludhaven, Nightwing turns to his friend Cyborg with hopes of understanding who she is but they are soon attacked by a race of aliens out to kill the young beautiful woman. Wanting to prove himself, Nightwing refuses to go to Batman or the Justice League but instead enlists the help of other heroes his age to fight this threat.

• Batgirl
Trying to make it on her own, Barbara Gordon stumbles into a cult that she cannot hope to break out of as Deacon Blackfire twists and modes her mind into something from her worst nightmare. Her only hope at saving her, is the man Deacon plans to use her to kill so that Gotham is free to follow him into the promiseland he calls hell.

• Aquanman III: The First King
When the very first king of Atlantis wakes up, and is out for revenge against the Atlanteans. Raising an army from the trench, The First King manages to capture Arthur’s true love and defeats him in battle. Believed to be dead, Arthur returns to find Atlantis destroyed and his people enslaved by the first king. Fighting to save his people, Arthur must do whatever it takes to save Atlantis once and for all.

• Titans II: Addition
Realizing they can work together, the Titans were born but they start to offer refuge to other young metahumans who do not fit in with the rest of the world. Thus, they meet a young Raven who is unsure of her past until her father comes calling for her by attacking her friends and unleashing some of their mentor’s greatest enemies upon them.

• Green Lantern III: The Darkest Night
The Blackest Night is the end of the known galaxy, and which the destruction of Coast City; it can happen. With a few new recruits at his side, Hal must overcome his anger to face the leader of this new core, Black Hand, before he can bring about the harbinger of death Nekron to destroy all known life in the universe.

• The Joker III: Death of The Family
Playing for keeps, The Joker plans to pull out all the stops to finally drive Batman to break his one and only rule. His truly sadistic nature comes out as he hunts the bat family, one at a time and no one will be safe from his wraith. Batman will finally be driven to face the fact, is killing the Joker better than leaving him alive?

• Justice League III: Anti-Life
Searching for a long-lost mother box, Darkseid’s son stumbles upon Earth where he meets the Justice League and barely escapes. Hearing of this new world of creatures with amazing abilities, Darkseid is convinced this must be where the Anti-Life equation can be unlocked. With the full force of Apokolips, Darkseid moves on the Earth with hopes of conquering it.

CHAPTER FOUR

• LexCorp III: Doomsday
After gaining more information about Krypton from Brainiac’s remains, Luthor learns the truth about why Superman was sent to Earth. Opening Pandora’s box, he goes searching for something simply known as Doomsday but his greatest mistake can become his great triumph as his greatest enemy matches up against the beast in a fight to the death.

• Nightwing III: Saiko
Recovering from his battle scars left by The Joker’s attack, Nightwing is trying to overcome the emotional scars he has received when a strange vigilante helps to frame him for murder. As things spiral out of control, the true price for saving the Justice League years earlier will come back to haunt Nightwing, if not kill him.

• Wonder Woman III: The First Born
With Zeus dead and the leadership of the Olympians at stake, a forgotten child simply cursed as the First-Born returns to stalk mankind. He has one mission, restore faith in the Olympians by fear while taking his father’s place as king. But the Oracle warns, death or submission is all that Diana’s future holds should she stand against the new king.

• Green Arrow III: The Dark Archer
Celebrating their marriage, Oliver and Dinah are ready to give up their heroic past but an old enemy comes looking to destroy everything Oliver has worked so hard to build. With his company bankrupt, wanted for murder and his lover hanging onto life after an assassination attempt, Oliver will be faced with his greatest enemy in a fight to the death.

• Liberty Star III: The Lover
Having lost another love with the death of Jason Todd, Zoe has become an emotional mess when she is attacked by none other than her first love. Finding out he was never killed; Liberty Star learns it was never Justin Blazer who wanted the 24th chromosome which made her Liberty Star but her first love Alex’s puppet master Courtney Savage who plans to sale it on the black market to combat the Justice League.

• Birds of Prey
Trying to accept she is no longer Batgirl, Barbara Gordon sets out to prove she is not useless with the help of her friends Helena Bertinelli and Cassandra Cain. But when Dr. Freeze needs Barbara to save his wife’s life; it will be up to Barbara and her two friends to bring down this cold villain that wants to trade Barbara’s life for the life of his beloved.

• The Flash III: Flashpoint
After defeating the futuristic villain Abracadabra, Barry realizes he can finally save his mother but finds the world a totally different place afterwards. Creating this Flashpoint; Flash must face a war, a soviet Superman and a brutal Batman that has no problem taking a life. Flash must now fight through his mistake and uncover who changed the timeline and created this nightmare.

• The New Guardians
With the birth of the white lantern, the rebirth of the first lantern has been foretold. He is more powerful than any enemy the Green Lanterns have ever faced, that is why the new guardians must work together to stop him. Lead by White Lantern, Hal Jordan, he must put together a team of his truest friends and greatest foes to stand a chance in this fight.

• Titans III: Assassination
The Titans find themselves under attack by none other than Deathstroke the Terminator who is out to collect a bounty on each of their heads, but he knows things he should not know. Fighting for their mere survival, The Titans are forced to grow up as their lives are endangered in ways like never; but there is only one way someone could have known all their weaknesses. They have a Judas amongst their ranks.

• Superman III: Rebirth
The world morns the death of Superman and Lex is no exception. Realizing how important Superman was to the world, he clones him while Lois Lane searches for the truth after Superman’s body goes missing. When the Man of Steel returns though, the world rejoices until their hero turns to a deadly executioner that can only be stopped by the real Man of Steel but he is dead, isn’t he?

• Batman III: Curse of the Red Hood
Batman has lost so much, and is nearly broken as he recovers from his greatest defeat of all at the hands of The Joker when a stranger dressed in a Red Hood comes to Gotham to prove a point. Everything Batman has experienced cannot prepare him for a darker version of him that will stop at nothing to control crime and get revenge.

• Justice League IV: Crisis on Infinite Earths
One being in the universe does not wish to control it but destroy it, and he has been awoken. When a group of villains from another Earth arrive, the Justice League is forced to fight against itself only to find out they are in fact running from the being which will bring destruction to the multi-verse; The Anti-Monitor. The Justice League must now face its greatest enemy while trying to save the lives of this entire dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom