Bambina's current interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherrybambina

Planetoid
Hey everybody! I'm not exactly sure what to put here so i'll just start from the top of my head. :idea:

I'm 20, and live in Canada. I love writing even though I haven't rp'd in a while. One thing you should know is I make a lot of typo's and have weird grammar that doesn't make sense to some, so please be patient with me, I'm trying :heart: I can do multiple paragraph posts but prefer to write 2-4 instead, my partner/partners can do as many as they like as long as it's at least 2 paragraphs. Lastly i'm a masochist with daddy issues so almost all my rp idea's would include something that plays into that :cool:

My perfect one on one roleplay: One that is focused on the storyline with sex and kinky stuff mixed in. I just can't keep my interest in a rp that focuses on sex and has a horribly mundane storyline or no storyline at all. So if rping sex is all you care about then I am probably not the partner for you.

My perfect group roleplay: Like the one on one rp it would focus on the storyline but unlike the one on one it would have little sub storylines between the roleplayer's characters that could focus on whatever they like, such as a relationship, and sexy times. Hopefully that makes sense, I'm horrible at explaining things. oh and the perfect amount of people in a group rp would be 3-7, each playing 1-4 characters.

I do almost all of my RP's through a thread, however if there is a good reason you won't RP through a thread and it's a really interesting rp then I can do pm c:

My favorite kinks: Caning, whipping, very rough man handling, bondage, trampling, feet, rough sex, cuddling after being man-handled, older men/women/others, crossdressing/trans males, maleXgirlXmale threesomes, men/women/others with powerful authority, dangerous men/women/other. Basically any kink that does not involve pee/poop

Pairings I'd like to do (from most interested to least):

(threesomes between these characters always welcome!)

GTA V pairings:
OC/ Micheal
OC/ Steve Haines
OC/Trevor (not sexual)

girl x criminal
girl criminal x powerful male criminal
girl criminal X criminal mentor
Captive girl X Criminal Capturer
Captive criminal X Cop
criminal x FBI agent

princess X bodyguard
Princess X king's Advisor
Princess X Uncle

Saiunkoku monogatari:
Shuurei X shuuei Ran
Kouyuu Li X Shuurei X Shuuei Ran
Shuurei X Reishen Kou
Shuurei X Kou Houju

Liar Game:
OC X Kang Do Young

Guilty Crown:
OC X Gai Tsutsugami
OC X Shinbungi

Brothers Conflict:
OC/Hikaru
OC/ Ukyo

girl x crossdressing male
employee x boss
girl x powerful mentor
student x professor
Rich girl X Butler

Samurai Champloo:
Fuu/ Gin

Originals:
OC X Elijah

neice x uncle
sister x brother

My current rp Idea's / Interests (from most interested to least):

Group Roleplays Idea's:

Grand Theft Auto V
Criminals doing heists (basically gta with our own oc's)

One on One Roleplay Idea's (these are probs the same as my pairings):

Criminal girl captured by more powerful criminal, slowly it escalates till he's mentoring her in heists and life.

Criminal girl captured by twisted Fbi Agent that he tries to bend to his will but she fights back

Princess and King's advisor having a forbidden relationship together in the walls of the castle

Princess's uncle comes for a visit and he opens her up to a mysterious, sexual world that she's never even thought of before

One day late weekly bump! If you're interested in any of these just pm me, i'll also be adding more scenarios soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom